What did you see today that made you laugh?

• 3 weeks later...

This..........

While not particularly humorous the story is.

We just had an Earthquake here in Ontario and this was a photo from the aftermath.

Here is the caption added by the press.

Ian Vallance, a lawyer and partner with Victor Ages Vallance, wearing only a borrowed suit jacket, stands outside his office building at 112 Lisgar.

My question is why he had to borrow a jacket? did he go to work naked? and if not where are his clothes? I hope if he is married his wife doesn't see this photo HAHA

post-16-132639340439_thumb.jpeg

Ian Vallance, a lawyer and partner with Victor Ages Vallance, wearing only a borrowed suit jacket, stands outside his office building at 112 Lisgar.

My question is why he had to borrow a jacket? did he go to work naked? and if not where are his clothes? I hope if he is married his wife doesn't see this photo HAHA

He doesn't seem too ashamed for it does he? :D

My laugh came from this bloke's latest midnight ramblings: http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

I'd reported to our house builder (Barratts) that a large lump and hole had appeared in the tarmac outside our garage (on the driveway), and they duly sent a workman to look at it.

I got a letter this morning saying ' there's no defect in the tarmac and it would appear that a heavy object of description has caused the damage'.

So... I take it a driveway isn't designed to park a car on then... or do Barratts intend us to airlift the car into the garage ::)

Just seen a bunch of young lads all a bit gobby walking through town making some pretty out of order comments to the ladys as they went past. one particular one was aiming a " hello geourgous fancy a bit of this " remark at one and in doing so completley missed the lamppost in front of him resulting in a lovely bang and pretty much every passerby promptly laughing at him. shot off like a flash very red faced

A text from my workmate saying my boss disappeared under a mushroom cloud of extremely cold water this morning when the irrigation pipe beside the hydrant he was turning on burst ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

My younger brother having to climb to the top of one of the recently filled 300T Barley bins in the middle of it hammering down with rain and lightning coming down because he had forgotten to close the lid. Well it made me laugh and I do have a photo to put up at some point.

Blimey, that was a bit risky with lightening overhead wasn't it? :of

He was more worried about getting wet than the lightning. Plus bit of payback as he swiped all the remaining good tractors to corn cart this week and I got stuck with the crap L reg Zetor 7711 to cart my bales with. There is meant to be a brand new MF 5455 turning up, it was brought and paid for back on August 6th and still hasn't turned up, so after scavenging around the pigs I got a zetor........ So I think the having to scale the bin in the pouring rain makes up for it.