What did you see today that made you laugh?

My dog at training... humiliating, but funny.

We were partnered with a lady and her Staffy, called Philip (Phil for short... I ask you ::) ) and after Lucy rolled underneath him, refused to move and gave him considerable 'I'm available' signals, the trainer called her a little 'tart' and told us we couldn't train together again ;D

She also suggested that my dog was like it's owner >:(

I'm thinking of renaming my dog, Jordan ;)

I did nearly put something along those lines in reply to your status on Facebook but thought I'd resist and behave myself just this once :angel::P;D ;D

Watched par of it last night and the rest we have just started watching now Tommy. Last night it was Sean Lock who made my sides split. . .

Chuggers. ... His word for them. ...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The postage label on the parcel Mandy sent me. ..

Tris 'Hobbit' Fry.

The bloke in the sorting office started typing my name into the digital signature machine and said "Do I need to put Hobbit?" And then said what a funny name Iris was!  ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He didn't see that it was a T and not an I  ???::)

Tris 'Hobbit' Fry.

The bloke in the sorting office started typing my name into the digital signature machine and said "Do I need to put Hobbit?" And then said what a funny name Iris was!  ::):laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: He didn't see that it was a T and not an I  ???::)

Hello Flower! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not a Flower Fairy but a Flower Hobbit.

LOVE IT 8)

Tris 'Hobbit' Fry.

i have had worse than that from mark and barry in the past, and numerous name changes for hotels recently to mr pulover springs to mind  ;D ;D ;D 

My maiden name was HALE, very simple but which despite spelling it came out variously as

Hail

Hayle

Howl

Howell

Hill

Hall

Hailey

Heel

Heal

Healey

Variants included adding an "s" to all the above

I thought HOWLS was the funniest. 

Decided enough, so joined a new forum for Radio Control flying.....got a few planes now...so can talk with the guys.  So looking for meeting some new friends who speak yank talk.....yaaaaaaaaaaaa  so who do I meet first.  Mel what a nice guy.  Hey Mel where you from says I?  Southampton UK mate and you? "UK"? Sweet Jesus its like moving away because the neighbor name is Sean and up all night with banging and hammering in his shed. And moving 500 miles to find out your new neighbor last name is Pullen and drinks cider all day always end his sentence with "mind" :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  It's enough to make a grown man cry :'( :D :D ;)  so I just laughed it off  ::)  well kinda :D

Heck. It's like your rambling, whittering neighbour with that whining drool finally moves away, only for some old duffer with a name like Pops or something moves in and starts talking utter random gibberish!!

I'll just have to try and laugh it off. . . . ;):D

Wish them planes you have got were big enough to fly you off to somewhere with no Internet at times rick , oh well just have to laugh it off  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And I would go if they did not have double standards.  one for Uk n one for the rest of us

Th arguement about Britains Kane trailers, how people are getting so heated about a model, which when it comes out they will most likely complain about anyway  :of::)  well I was amused by it so obviously simple things please simple minds ey  :P

The amount of new kit at the Royal Norfolk Show with a certain local contractors name of it, of particular note were a JCB 434 shovel, Stewart 20t silage trailer with electric sheet and a Krone Big X 1100 forage harvester, he must have been shaking his money tree again :of;D