What did you see today that made you laugh?

seen the contractor doing that, the drawbar just passing his ear :D

we had the same fault on the deutz this year a young cub hooked the trailer on but never dropped it to pressurise it, tipped a load and that trailer went in the back of the tractor and cracked the back end :D:-\

wet nov, i was driving round all day yesterday with the roof down, lovley day down here, only 7 degrees but didnt feel cold at all

My courtesy car while my A4 gets patched up. I don't know whether it should make me laugh or please me. I was expecting a diesel Micra automatic or some other embarresment. Instead it's a 2L tdi VW Eos, the cabriolet. It's bloody nice, typical for me to get a drop top in a wet November though :D

Lads, i hope that no one was seriously injured in any of those photos as we had some like this before and i did not seem fair to the families of the deceased/injured. Please be mindful of others.

Murray you may want to edit the smileys in your post....

For me - my boss giving out about the office numbers not being consecutive in London :D :D

Got a call last night to the car park of the B & Q Warehouse where "travellers" were setting up their caravans. However, when we got there it turned out to be a film crew who were getting ready to film the Christmas special for The Royle Family at the Burger King which is next door.

They had a couple of "props" including an old battered Renault car and a double decker bus, apologies for the photos they were taken on my phone and the only light was my car headlights

018-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

021-1.jpg

The Head teacher of the local school standing outside dressed as Biggles complete with 1940's flying helmet!

I really had a good chuckle especially as the pupils were all arriving dressed as characters from books.  Saw a splendid 2' 6" tall knight in armour, a Bugsby Malone, a skeleton and several fairies ;D ;D ;D

A member on here has some of the new Agritechnica models on Ebay, I sent him a message to say "stop tempting me" and I got this as a reply

Hello Mike,

Sorrythat i tempting you. But i put this one on ebay to see what it will be.Wait till the normal releas is there or make a good bid on this on andhelp a poor men trough the winter hahaha.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

one of b&b contractors sewage cake boys parking his trailer in a unusal place this morn in rush hour on the main road into cornwall, no one hurt, but a slight snarl up to say the least

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Overturned-trailer-closes-A38/article-1517475-detail/article.html

• 2 weeks later...

the lovely wife decided to make our xmas pud this year ,so followed a recipie from the great dellia smith, now when i looked at the quantitys i did question them, and was told" it must be right its in her book" ok fine, we now have 4 x 2 pint bowl xmas puds, so 4 big xmas pud's, now i do like the stuff but not that many ;D ;D ;D  shes tried to ship them out and yes you guessed it most have already bought theirs, so looks like we are stuck with them