What did you see today that made you laugh?

I just just hooked a big fish, I pretended to send Sean a pm but it was really sent to marky but looked like it was meant for Seanie..Started slating old big nose ranting about him and his ways......marky bought the whole 9 yards or package... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Last time I hooked him that good was when he was selling those yellow 35s and I called from America to pretend to order 600 replicas....poo his pants right on the phone could smell it right through the line. :of :of :of:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  Ya made my day, Marky.....busted.... :-*

yesterday out the back of plymouth, as i mentioned loads of ice, a big 40 ton volvo truck tried to get up the hill to the scrap yard  at the end, got halfway up the concreet track and had to give up, he was slipping backwards more than going forwards, so he called the yards case tractor down, big puma bu ythe looks of it, both stood and watched them rope / chain up, tractor took the strain, and proceeded  to spend 3 mins doing nothing but sliding side to side, couldnt get any traction at all, infact they both started slipping backwards

yesterday out the back of plymouth, as i mentioned loads of ice, a big 40 ton volvo truck tried to get up the hill to the scrap yard  at the end, got halfway up the concreet track and had to give up, he was slipping backwards more than going forwards, so he called the yards case tractor down, big puma bu ythe looks of it, both stood and watched them rope / chain up, tractor took the strain, and proceeded  to spend 3 mins doing nothing but sliding side to side, couldnt get any traction at all, infact they both started slipping backwards

And ??? ??? .........................finish the story lad.....sheesh too much cider no doubt ;)

Pwwwttthhhhh  :blank:

Nasty old man

Been walking around the house singing my new ditty:

HMMMM  "Markys been had, Markys been had,

Done busted the silly old lad,

Oh Markys been had.......

And Pops been bad".......................... ??? ???  Must be the cough syrupy done gone and made old pops go random..... ::) .......or at least round the corner :of :of

Buster V Mum's cat, everytime he got withing 6 feet of her she started growling at him, when he was closer it was hissing as well. Watching him gingerly pick his ball up from within 12 inches of the growling kitty with his front teeth whilst having his neck stretched right out was the most amusing bit ;D ;D

Well driving along the North Deeside road this morning beside the New Marcliffe Hotel at Pitfodels I though I saw a unmanned dog running along the pavement. As I got closer it was actually a roe deer who then decided to run in front of me in the distance then back on the pavement and finally back over the stone wall into the hotel grounds.

Well driving along the North Deeside road this morning beside the New Marcliffe Hotel at Pitfodels I though I saw a unmanned dog running along the pavement. As I got closer it was actually a roe deer who then decided to run in front of me in the distance then back on the pavement and finally back over the stone wall into the hotel grounds.

For some reason the phrase 'unmanned dog' in Bills post!!!!

Mrs PDC came in from work and asked what me and little'un had been doing all day ::) so we took her upstairs and flung open the door to the walk-in wardrobe to show her all my tractors neatly rowed up on the shelfs ;D ;D

She said that i was very very sad and how could I get soo excited about 200 tractors that all look the same :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She said that i was very very sad and how could I get soo excited about 200 tractors that all look the same :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My Mother came on Boxing Day, looked at my shelves and said exactly the same  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: She must be going blind in her old age, anyone can see that they are all different  ;) ;)

Well I would rather stay at home and have a drink than go into town with the rest of the drunks and druggies whos looking for trouble rather than having a good time ;)???

Yeah I went and treated myself to a few tins of Greene King IPA :P