What did you see today that made you laugh?

Making my partner drive the hired white van at 20mph 5 miles. we are moving house and the last thing to move was the conrad model Liebherr lr1280 crane. It took me o long to reeve it i didn't want to dismantle it or get it tangled. I stayed in the back holding it! :D

Not a laugh but made me smile yesterday.

A very lucky partridge ran across the road in front of a car coming towards me and was missed; stopped on my side of the road and then hopped to the other side of the centre-line so I missed it.  In my rearview mirror it repeated the process and then took to the air.  If it had nine lives to start with it used most of them as at it dodged at least six cars.

My traffic lane was not moving very fast and for once I was not being tail-gated.

Not a laugh but made me smile yesterday.

A very lucky partridge ran across the road in front of a car coming towards me and was missed; stopped on my side of the road and then hopped to the other side of the centre-line so I missed it.  In my rearview mirror it repeated the process and then took to the air.  If it had nine lives to start with it used most of them as at it dodged at least six cars.

My traffic lane was not moving very fast and for once I was not being tail-gated.

reminds me of a rabbit i saw standing in the road by the verge.....must have died of shock!! :o:D

Just remembered this one... although it was actually yesterday... I'll share it with you non-the-less...

Driving up the motorway in my car with Gavvers on the way home from TT.... We were bored..... so I was still "discovering" buttons ... anyway... on the end of one of the sticks... I came across this button on the end... ummmm I wonder what this one does I say.... Gavin goes white... and in a real serious voice says... "DO NOT press it" - but why ever not I say....

His reply...

It could be an ejector seat  :D :D :D

So I did... and.... it wasn't  :D :D ::)

Just remembered this one... although it was actually yesterday... I'll share it with you non-the-less...

Driving up the motorway in my car with Gavvers on the way home from TT.... We were bored..... so I was still "discovering" buttons ... anyway... on the end of one of the sticks... I came across this button on the end... ummmm I wonder what this one does I say.... Gavin goes white... and in a real serious voice says... "DO NOT press it" - but why ever not I say....

His reply...

That botton probably turned on the blowdryer  :D :D :D :D

His reply...

No, i said if it said ES and not BC don't press it.........still funny none the less :D :D :D :D