Spalding Model Tractor Show - Autumn 2012

robbo

in the big hall again for me ,,,really looking forward to it , some new stuff from me and my wonderful coloured collection ,bringing a bit of colour in to your lives from the north east of England ;) ;)

only five days of prep left thank god,,,,more to the point really looking forward to an in door dry event after this summers weather

Sadly I cannot make the show but I am sure it will be a good one but I hope to get down to Toytrac the following week if my dads had his operation and all goes well.

If anyone could pick up a show tractor for me that would be great all the best Mike R

Sadly I cannot make the show but I am sure it will be a good one but I hope to get down to Toytrac the following week if my dads had his operation and all goes well.

If anyone could pick up a show tractor for me that would be great all the best Mike R

OK, Mike, can do!....anyone else? for collection at Toytrac.
  • Like 1

What with the cost of fuel, its cheaper to stay at home and have items posted to me!!

Unless anyone in driving past me in Newent (M50) or Gloucester (M5) who might like a to pick me up and drop me off?

What with the cost of fuel, its cheaper to stay at home and have items posted to me!!

Unless anyone in driving past me in Newent (M50) or Gloucester (M5) who might like a to pick me up and drop me off?

it is barry, thats why i had top pull out of aprils, the cost to me alone just didnt justify it sadly, 350 odd miles solo aint a simples trip

it is barry, thats why i had top pull out of aprils, the cost to me alone just didnt justify it sadly, 350 odd miles solo aint a simples trip

You could have come with me, Sean - I was on my own and company is always welcome and I am not that far from Tris. But I do agree a round trip of (for me) 300 miles is only a once a year event especially as I also have to pay kennel fees for my dogs.

hi chris if you do go be good to meet you.

hello andy. well as it stands, last night we had 17mm of rain here and its supposed to slash it down again tonight, so it looks as if i will be there. will be good to meet you to.anyone know if its early bird entry at 8am for a tenner this year?

You could have come with me, Sean - I was on my own and company is always welcome and I am not that far from Tris. But I do agree a round trip of (for me) 300 miles is only a once a year event especially as I also have to pay kennel fees for my dogs.

very true sue, maybe in april?? see how it goes, want to go to april's but work and some future familly bookings next year may well stop that in its tracks, need to save hard for a wedding see, so next year may sadly be just zwolle, as i am away for toytrac for sure sadly, and even thats a bit iffy right now,
  • Like 1