Spalding Model Tractor Show - Autumn 2012

robbo

The Spalding autumn model tractor show will be at the Springfields Centre on Sunday 7th October 2012.

The website has now been updated with details of the show model, a Case IH Magnum 290 which has a number of improvements over the standard model. These include wheel weights, front weights and the driver is in Case overalls.

http://www.spaldingm....com/index.html

wp0a75b897_0f.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Colin, the show organiser has just informed me that dioramas and displays are very much invited to the show this Autumn. There are cash prizes to the best displays. FTF and our Magazines stand will also look to put out a display, as well as the 'Timed Tractor Challenger' once again.

I had a great suggestion from another member about replicating the Quadtrac World Record in 1/32 scale.....bodes for a relatively simple yet, impressive layout so if you are going to Spalding. Please feel free to bring your quadtracs and any implement. We want as many as we can get on the display. It's good that there is now quite a wide choice with Britains, Ertl, Siku and UH all producing the model now. :)

If you are interested in bringing one down, drop me a PM or email.

• 1 month later...

I had a great suggestion from another member about replicating the Quadtrac World Record in 1/32 scale.....bodes for a relatively simple yet, impressive layout so if you are going to Spalding. Please feel free to bring your quadtracs and any implement. We want as many as we can get on the display. It's good that there is now quite a wide choice with Britains, Ertl, Siku and UH all producing the model now. :)

That would be brilliant if you can pull that off Andy,it'll take a fair bit of space mind,somewhere between 45 / 50 feet I would reckon,

Regards

Joe.

Seems a bit quiet this topic this year..sign of the times I guess

Just 12 days before the carnage begins

your right bazza.people that are on the land are all still a bit busy, and as others have said, other shows are on the horrizon. its looking like a wet day will only get me to spalding on the 7'th, as my backside will be perched on the drill i think.

your right bazza.people that are on the land are all still a bit busy, and as others have said, other shows are on the horrizon. its looking like a wet day will only get me to spalding on the 7'th, as my backside will be perched on the drill i think.

Thought so, as both my brother and old man are putting the hours in big style drilling ;)