ToyTrac 2012 Sunday 14th Oct

Valley Axe Man

Been down here for a few days and went for a great day out at burton-on-the-water,stopping over at my sisters down here so a nice steady drive to set up at the show tomorrow ,really looking forward to the show on Sunday but not looking forward to the set up tomorrow ,,,,but hey ho it will all be worth it ,,come and say hello ,,it's a good ride out for us geordies from up north

Well the car is packed and will be leaving shortly. Steady trip down, a mammoth fry up at the usual stop then we'll probably lend a hand to Warner, Karen and Steve putting the tables out!

Well, just stopped for a bacon and egg doorstep at Devizes' premiere butty van between log deliveries. I'm hedgetrimming after lunch, I Did want to come down this afternoon but there we are :-( Safe driving all, nothing on the traffic news as yet. See you all tomorrow or even tonight if plans get cancelled.

• Like 1

Well, just stopped for a bacon and egg doorstep at Devizes' premiere butty van between log deliveries. I'm hedgetrimming after lunch, I Did want to come down this afternoon but there we are :-( Safe driving all, nothing on the traffic news as yet. See you all tomorrow or even tonight if plans get cancelled.

ah i know the one best in the west i reckon !!!!
  • Like 1

i agree there trissy, some lovely stuff to be seen, i didnt get any pics despite taking the camera, but i do know tris took 2 or 3 hundred if not more?? sure he will confirm, all on andys camera, so once the big cheese is home and sorted them out i am sure he will post them up