Lakeland model farm & construction show

lakeland

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you boys were staying at the same place as us lot..god knows where that is though

Southwaite(10 miles north) on Saturday night and Redhills(just beside the venue) on the Sunday night Barry, but as you have no idea where you are staying then we could be close or a 100 miles apart ;D ;D ::)

Penrith Pub Is Called The Agricultural Hotel Is Were We Had A Meal And Drink Last Year And Should Be Ok For This Year.Looking Forward To Bill Getting Us A Drink This Year But That Wont Happen Now!!!! :'(

You will have to wait until 2013 now I'm afraid Stephen ;D ;D

That's this weekend pretty much sorted now. Trophies for the display competitions have arrived. Both looking great with the senior award this year being particular nice! :) Accomodation booked so looking forward to a few ales on the Saturday evening. Hopefully head will have recovered from Friday night!

That's a short drive buddy.. shall we pick you up on the way..you can sit in the back of the van with the stock

My pockets might be stuffed when I get out!!

Unfortunately, my family are having Christmas that day as my brother is going to work the ski season in France!

Otherwise I would have been you van gimp (stock protector and unloader!!) :)

steve ,,count me and our lass in if your booking tables for some grub and drinks

Ok "our lass included but what about the "wee man" Nathan ...Peter :huh: ....I'm gutted I can't make this show this year but roll on 2013 ...not a huge show but a nice one....in my mind big is not always beautiful ;D ;D

Not sure what we are doing.. Analboy (PDC) has sorted some sort of dodgy deal with the pub we are staying that evening meal is included in accomodation price or something..we will chat on Saturday afternoon, we will be there til the close as per

Archived