Lakeland model farm & construction show

lakeland

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still thinking about coming down Harold since I have really enjoyed the show the twice I have been to it ( I could not manage last year due to family commitments) but it is only 4 weeks before Xmas so I don't know what holidays I will have left by then to take a Monday off to travel home.

Anyway tell me what exhibitors and traders are booked in to date an that might tempt me to travel back home on the Sunday evening'

It will be nice to see you Brian don't spend up in zwolle save some for penrith

i wont spend all my money at zwolle only going for a look to be honest have a few items i need to collect at penrith and you never know you might manage to convince me to display some of my deere`s next year

Only going for a look..if you don't buy anything Brian...I would be surprised...I mean you have to really other wise you will not remember and associate that show with the model....well that's my thinking and I very rarely go home from a show or auction or rally without a model or keep sake to remind me of the event :unsure:

Come on Harold who are trading and who are exhibiting....you need to let FTF folk on here know as early in advance as possible since without publicity and them spreading the show by word of mouth you might have fewer spectators than anticipated.

I'm not having a dig but I know how important it is to promote a show as cheaply as possible since I have been involved in the North East Model Farm & Construction show in Aberdeen for the past two years and have even put out 75 posters for the 2013.

Sorry to latch on to your show topic but...do you fancy making the trip North this year ...there were around 140 tables in year two from circa 80 in year one if I remember correctly.

Anyway I hope I can make it down to Lakeland this year and I hope you can make it up to Aberdeen in 2013...if not before then we can have a chat at Lanark which is only 5 weeks away if my arithmetic is correct :huh:

No worries Mandy.

PS Harold if you have a electronic copy of your flyer / poster you could email me a copy and I will gladly get ones printed for the model tents at the next two rallies I'm exhibiting at.

Hi folks

I will let you know who is coming when i have got all detailsbut up to press traders include barry and mandy.

We have got a display coming from Ireland andy and alfie.

Ithink brian coud be temped to display next year!!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't do sickies Brian but the way I'm feeling today I could be tomorrow. Yesterday I woke with aching limbs and sore back and throat. Today I stated sneezing and have been chocked up all day in an AC office. Must have picked it up in London last week or more likely on the plane to or from....I hate the conditions on those "air floats" ;D ;D

Archived