Lakeland model farm & construction show

lakeland

Ok "our lass included but what about the "wee man" Nathan ...Peter :huh: ....I'm gutted I can't make this show this year but roll on 2013 ...not a huge show but a nice one....in my mind big is not always beautiful ;D ;D

bill he is at his nanna`s going to some christmas panto ,so a weekend away for us two

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what we are doing.. Analboy (PDC) has sorted some sort of dodgy deal with the pub we are staying that evening meal is included in accomodation price or something..we will chat on Saturday afternoon, we will be there til the close as per

Blimey , Barry. You trust him? Knowing Paul, it will be a 5 mile walk and a 10 mile bike ride to pub, called The Summit, with Mountain Rescue on speed dial from the room 'phone! :ha ha!:

I'll be there, never been before, are there a good mix of beloved traders (Udi, G&M etc...) as well as some scratchbuilders?

In other words do i need a fat wedge of cash :)

Barry yes but not G&M. Big A and convo will be there. If you go back over the topic I'm sure you will find a full list or drop "lakeland" a PM Lee.

Hi,If you have never been to this show before please try and support it as a lot of the proceeds of the show will go to charity and not someones pocket.There is a lot to see and you will not be dissapointed.All sorts of models to see and buy as there is about 20 trade stands and the displays are well worth viewing as a lot of work goes into them.A lot to do for the family as well as the show is in a shopping area. :)

I'm not that organised Barry....... still to fill my wallet....... and diesel up yet............... plus got a few errands to do this morning....... but then i can load up and be on my merry way :)

Probs see some of you later this afternoon and the rest tomorrow........ just a pity we not be having a catch up Bill but i know you've a lot on at the momment ;)

Archived