Lakeland model farm & construction show

lakeland

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, we're no longer able to make it (on account of me being a bit pregnant and it being just one fair too many), but Lenny from A6 Toys (normally opposite side of the door to where our stand is), will be taking lots of HLT stock :)

Off topic I know but congratulations Mandy 8)

• 1 month later...

I heard from Pete Small today there is the annual Collective Vintage sale at Hexman Mart on Saturday 24th November the day before the Rheged show. Depending on the weather closer to the time I might be tempted to kill two birds with one stone and then come back up the road on the Sunday evening to avoid burning up holidays.

Harold do you have a list of all the traders who will be there drawn up. :huh: Are Brian Homes,Brian Norman,Colin Wilkson and Shaun Myatt booked in....only interested in old Britains ;D ;D

Thanks for the updates chaps. For me it will be a last minute decision based on the weather and how family things are doing and I'm not going to book any accommodation until the last minute.

Colin has been the two years I have been there in 2009 and 2010. Ken Davis is that a chap with a beard who breaks and bags Britain's parts as well as selling Britains & ERTLand other models Paul or is that someone else :huh:

That someone else Bill, Ken Davies has a vast array of scaledown models plus old obsolete boxed Britains and loose items too, you might be thinking of Alan Davies, who sells the bagged parts but also some obsolete plant and models.

Roger roger Paul that's the Davies I'm thinking of ;D ;D

We Have A Britains FarmToy Stall At Penrith.Mainly Old Stock From The 70,80,90,s To Sell.Hope To See Everybody There.The Show Is A Week Later Than Last Year So Please Remember The Date 25th Of November 10 til 4.00pm.If You Have Not Attended This Show Before Please Attend As You Will Be Not Dissapointed.The Show Is At The Rheged Centre,Redhills,Penrith Cumbria CA11 0DQ.see you there.

Archived