Lakeland model farm & construction show

lakeland

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We Have A Britains FarmToy Stall At Penrith.Mainly Old Stock From The 70,80,90,s To Sell.Hope To See Everybody There.The Show Is A Week Later Than Last Year So Please Remember The Date 25th Of November 10 til 4.00pm.If You Have Not Attended This Show Before Please Attend As You Will Be Not Dissapointed.The Show Is At The Rheged Centre,Redhills,Penrith Cumbria CA11 0DQ.see you there.

A nice first post Stephen 8)

Hi folks its nearly time for rheged again. Look forward to seeing you all traders booked in this time include

Barry stunt of uts

Peter hardy

Pdc farmmodels

Colin wilkinson

Shaun myatt

Brian holmes

North east agri models

Cenfyn davies farm models

A6 toys

Ian leather

David purdue

Any monies raised will be donated to CLIC Sargent for children with cancer who will be very grateful for your support.

Harold

don't forget that FTF/Model Farmer will have a stand as well ::) ::);D ;D we do have magazines for sale and, if we are lucky, we will have some FTF models left from Zwolle

are we going to have a meet up for a few ,,,bev`s,,,,and no that does not mean two strippers called bev,,, ;D ;D

A few beer's could lead to a few more Peter and then some for the road.,...maybe best you stay sensible like at Aberdeen last May were you were in the minority ;D ;D

you guys seem to have the wrong impression of me ,,, ;D ;D ,,,but brian is right about one thing its them lot from down south or south of our border forcing drink down my neck ,,,anyway the good news is i will not have my little lad with me ,,,,,more good news is i will be setting up on saturday ,,,,,,,,even more good news my darling wife will be driving if i have a few pints on saturday night ,,,,,,,the bad news is i will end up been worse for wear on Sunday ,,,,,,,but then there is more good news at least you wont here my gob all day ;D;D

Don't you guys blame me...I never touch the stuff...has anyone ever seen me with a hangover on the day of a show during the past few years....well maybe once..All I will say is Pete is a bad bad lad

Pete did you get in the same place as the rest of the drunks ?

Archived