Britains 2013 Ideas

Ford 3cyl of some sort or 7700, a County 7600 FOUR or 6600 FOUR could be done with the present 66 & 76 quiet easy!! As you stated ,some newer NHs & maybe even some of the older TM series, classic 80's era JDs, David Browns 995 ,1210 or something DB. A classic NH or Clayson combine.

Give the JCB 416 bigger boots!!!

As for implements ,a McHale Fusion bailer, trailed silage harvester , Abbey or Redrock 2250 gal tanker,

Classic stuff will always fly off the shop shelf!!!! ;)

• Like 1

Some Classic stuff would be nice to go with the recent classic tractors,

• handy sized trailer (grain/silage)
  • small square baler
  • haybob
  • drum mower
  • trailer silage harvester
  • seed drill
  • rotavator plough etc

One or two items would be a start

• Like 2

I'd really like them to do a Leyland/Marshall tractor...a classic combine would also be good, but they only ever seem to release modern range toppers...I don't know why but a decent International 1460 Axial Flow in 1/32 would be good - and if you think, it would probably sell well in Europe and in the US...even the 2188 would be good if they could give it a proper cab and decent headers etc

JCB 531-70 would be nice seeing as they have made a good job of the pivot steer machine.

Haybob.

Grass scarifier / chain harrows.

Kawasaki Mule.

Artic lorry.

New range of cattle, Limousin, Charolias, Aberdeen Angus, Hereford.

• Like 1

I think realistically some better cattle would be good, maybe some new figures as well. A pick up and a new transit woukld be excellent as well.

Decided theres no point in wanting any decent tractors or impliments any more as it seems unlikely they will produce anything I want.

• Like 1

trail forage harvester 70s-90s one with grass header...8 tonne silage trailer 80s-90s....twin rake. etc please

what about a big fendt and a lotec reverse drive forager with a pickup header and a maize harvester