Britains 2013 Ideas

bring back the autoway series!!, would be great, but obviously modernised!!

and then the usual we ask for everyday, less of the big stuff, more of the small to medium sized range, beet and potato equipment, just slightly cheaper than the stuff out there though,

how about a better 3cx with correct front bucket and selection for rear?, loadall with crab steer like the poor JD model from years ago....but better of course

Do they still do the small sets for children like they used to, little farmer??, Harry loves the stuff i've given him, standing up well so far.....ok most is siku but still in one at the moment!

he does have about 36 of those poor potato boxes they have that don't stack correctly.....he builds towers with them. They should look at correcting them??

• Like 1

The old Britains range was great for the fact you practically had implements for the whole farm calendar - potato planter/harvester, manure spreader, vacuum tanker, cultivator, disc harrow, ploughs...I don't think Britains' sales would be affected at all by bringing out some older kit; when you look at the interest thats generated with things such as their Internationals, and older stuff the other manufacturers bring out as well it seems obvious to me there's a big demand for it.

If I could ever be in charge of one of these firms project division... ;)

a new front loader system would be nice on the ford 6600

or a PZ 2 drum mower that folds into transport position

nice small trailer

power harrow not too big though

tripple rolers maybee a norsten seed drill

vicon or amazone spreader

small allman sprayer

post knocker

topper

weger conventional bailer

to name but a few

• Like 1

it would be easy to fetch out some of the range as lots of it was unbranded another thing im only guessing here as i aint unpacked the ford 6600 but how compatabe impliments from the old 79 catologue ....i say 79 because allot was discontinued in 1980..

but i suppose u have to loook after everyone as you want to put impliments on the back of these new production tractors i.e IH 956 or ford then u have allot of us includeing me who has said in the past that they regurgatate allot of their old castings again and again to the collectors who have these already as ur looking to preserve the colectiveillty of certian old products

A suggestion........

how about selling the Friesian cows individually and loose, so if I want to buy 30, i'm not buying a load of packaging!

Thats a good idea, i remember toymaster in banbridge used to sell all the animals separately, nowadays if you want 30 cows you have to get 10 bulls with them too which isnt alot of use really

• Like 1

how about a jcb js 200w machine with rising cab for filling high trailers and spreaders

would need a high trailer or a decent spreader, like the idea of the rising cab, bring bag the skip lorry and maybe make a roll on roll off lorry and could have a recycling grab on jcb, all these models open up new ideas for new models, i wonder if britains actually listen to what ftf wants?

I think they do - the new linkage and steering front axle are testament to that. However the process between floating an idea and buying a toy is a lengthy one. A JS200 with high rise cab would be a popular toy as it would have a lot of moving parts/functions. It would be an odd choice with nothing else in the range for it to be played with though. The hookloader idea however is a very good one as all manner if bodies could be made separately in the following release schedule. Again, a great functioning toy it would.make as well.

A JS130 as said earlier really is a good shout though, many uses, great functions, makes future toy ideas an even wider choice.