Britains 2013 Ideas

How is it, people who do not work for Britains nor the company's who have machines being miniaturised by Britains are 'in the know'? If someone is not connected to either company knows what is coming a) they shouldn't and B) they've no need to keep it secret! ;):P

the same point i raised tris in this very topic,its like saying i know but you dont,very childish,it seems to me,if you have some secret insider knowledge then shut up and dont post on here,because everybody will ask what the releases are,but you wont say,so why say anything in the first place? i will wait until i hear from the manafacturers themselves,in this case tomy,so lets stop with the i know but not telling you syndrome please

How is it, people who do not work for Britains nor the company's who have machines being miniaturised by Britains are 'in the know'? If someone is not connected to either company knows what is coming a) they shouldn't and B) they've no need to keep it secret! ;):P

Don't like spoiling the surprise, but like teasing you a little bit more each time ;D

Red Tanker's ::)

Don't like spoiling the surprise, but like teasing you a little bit more each time ;D

Red Tanker's ::)

It isn't so much that, as by the sound of it I wont be buying it anyway but I don't understand if nobody is meant to know then how come people know who have no need to know!! ::):lol:

red tankers.....well RC2 do run with Thomas the tank engine.......

but if its RC2 selling the britains brand,....would it be the old tankers in red or would we actually see some new stuff??!!

got to be honest, until i see actual pics of new models, i cant be bothered with all the hear say, i recon i would be a millionare if i had a tenner every time someone claims to know a new model thats coming out.if its been told to people outside the companys involved then clearly its not actually a secret????

• Like 2

got to be honest, until i see actual pics of new models, i cant be bothered with all the hear say, i recon i would be a millionare if i had a tenner every time someone claims to know a new model thats coming out.if its been told to people outside the companys involved then clearly its not actually a secret? ???

Agree with ya Sean. Only Britains development employees know whats coming. End off. Too much speculation going on here.

i would like to see a more realistic remake of the massey ferguson 135 canvas top tractor ::)

i would love a re-done britains 135 or maybee a 165 in 1/32nd but as UH have bought out the 135 in 1/32 i recon the only

way RC2 could do this is by rebadgeing it as a 148 or 152 they could compleatly get away with fetching the 165 out though and yes canvas top or ridgid cab would be lovely

Agree with ya Sean. Only Britains development employees know whats coming. End off. Too much speculation going on here.

totaly aggree with sean and justy to much speculation

• Like 1

got to be honest, until i see actual pics of new models, i cant be bothered with all the hear say, i recon i would be a millionare if i had a tenner every time someone claims to know a new model thats coming out.if its been told to people outside the companys involved then clearly its not actually a secret????

Very true, anyone outside of britains hq who claims to know the "new" models should share these models with there fellow farm toys forumers, and if they don't, they just simply don't know

Do we get to find out soon what is coming for 2013 ?

very soon mate

as were in october ha ha ha ha i remember when ild wait as a kid till back end of jan for the catalogues to come out in the early 80s

be nice to have these publishe dright up to the begining of the year

could we cope with just one update instead of two or three release dates like were all used to these days ????

got to be honest, until i see actual pics of new models, i cant be bothered with all the hear say, i recon i would be a millionare if i had a tenner every time someone claims to know a new model thats coming out.if its been told to people outside the companys involved then clearly its not actually a secret? ???

basically what i said sean,a few posts back
  • Like 1