Pat's Farming Pictures

Jdeere6910

As my old topic got neglected somewhat, I thought I should start a new one. Basically just what I see on my travels.

First set of pictures are our JD 6910 and Kevernland LD100 ploughing tonight.

027_zps2f4e4680.jpg

013_zpsd6a524f0.jpg

011_zps68da8976.jpg

Got some more of the ploughing but photobucket wont let me post them

Last picture is a 6910S I got to pilot for a few hours over summer. Meaning I now have driven every incarnation of the JD 69xx

001_zps6aead8dd.jpg

Hope I haven't bored you too much

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice JD6910 keep them coming love the the first one have you many acres to plough ?

We have about 200 acres left to plough but it's just far too wet to get on with the clay at home. Those shots were taken on some sandy land we rent, which didn't plough up too bad

• 2 weeks later...

More of the same please, Pat!! The 3rd photo of the ploughing be done is a lovely shot, Pat. Keep us updated, although the mechanised work must surely be nearing the end now?

Thanks Tris, pretty much everything has ground to a halt, but the mechanised work never stops, the forklifts and hydro Intey on the bedding machine are used every day

Good to see the 6910 in action on the plough Patrick, lovely looking tractor. Is that the same field I was in taking photographs of you harvesting in last year?

Thanks David, it is indeed the field where you caught us combining. Just a bit wetter this year though

Decided to go back over the photos I took over summer, so there will be quite a few to upload over the next few days.

You'll probably see that my home for summer tends to be the 6930 so there's not too many working shots.

First up, the 6930 on the Claas 880 rake after a long day raking up hay.

007.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

022.jpg

Lovely photos and machinery Pat! O0

great pictures pat , many hours on the 6930 yet ?

Thanks for the replys :) I'll pass on the compliments about the machinery to Andy, he looks after it all.

Rich; the 6930 has done 4300 hours, so some way to go to get to the 11,000 hours reached by the 6900 she replaced

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well better late than never :P

First up is this summers carting team. As per usual its the JD's with triffit trailers. Thinking about fabricating some mud guards and front mudflaps for the trailers this winter.

009-1.jpg

A few of the 6910 mowing grass for hay with the KV mower

be63a649.jpg

c66f5cbc.jpg

08db1ff3.jpg

Next up is the 2064 tucking into 30 acres of wheat. If I remember correctly it was 12.7% moisture before the dew dropped.

fcb7dcee.jpg

a6770ae6.jpg

613b633c.jpg

Works MF 6490 and wolds trailer in the evening light

003.jpg

This is probably the main reason that I couldn't spend any time looking at 3 oaks trailers. I want a bunning and someone to make a 6930 with the 6 post cab from a wiking :P One of my favourite jobs

054.jpg

Finally a few of the more atmospheric shots from this year. Have a few more but will post them up in time, hope you enjoyed the update. When I finally got round to it. Merry Christmas from me, the staff and machinery at T.W Sewell and Son

014-2_zps6afb0841.jpg

036_zps8b7d20c8.jpg

060_zps9a4c0563.jpg

048_zpsbe31389c.jpg

035_zps95dd389c.jpg

Archived