Pat's Farming Pictures

Jdeere6910

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the reply David, they just need a clean now :laugh: It seems around us that everyone seems to be doing land work at the same time, I suppose its because we have land which is very heavy so has very short working windows. Very good for yourself though I imagine, lots to photograph in one outing.

Thanks for the reply David, they just need a clean now :laugh: It seems around us that everyone seems to be doing land work at the same time, I suppose its because we have land which is very heavy so has very short working windows. Very good for yourself though I imagine, lots to photograph in one outing.

Really should of had photographs of a lot more machinery whilst I was up near yours, so much variety. I still had a fantastic day and noted a few other fascinating tractors and farms for future reference. Even if it doesn't work much i'd still really like to gain some photographs of that big old Ag - Gator on a future trip. ;)

I should have popped over to see you today mate, a task i've yet to photograph. Tractor and tanker look very smart together   :) Terrington, East Heslerton and Foxholes have been my ports of call today. :)

I think it would make some good photos if you're not fussed about the smell. If you're ever up our way just drop us a text, theres the off chance something might be going on. Some good scenery around that part of the wolds

I think it would make some good photos if you're not fussed about the smell. If you're ever up our way just drop us a text, theres the off chance something might be going on. Some good scenery around that part of the wolds

It wouldn't bother me at all. I'm sure i'd be too wrapped up in trying to take some half decent photographs to worry too much about the smell. I totally agree with you too. Masses of potential in slurry spreading action shots. Especially with splash plate tankers / umbilical spreader bars. Thank you, I certainly will do next time i'm out and about. Had fantastic day today. The two fields I was in near Foxholes were brilliant places to take photographs. It was also the first time i'd taken pictures of machinery belonging to B & F potatoes ( Bannisters ), Rookes and Stockdales being the other operations i've been with today. :)

• 1 month later...

Well bit of an update, though I might have gone overboard on the pictures. Mowing a wheat crop that is full of grass, Andy decided it would be best to mow before the grass goes to seed so we have fewer problems in next years crop. The oppertunity to try the camera n my new phone.

Anyway here's the pictures, 6920's and KV mower. As always thanks for looking and hope I didn't go over board on the pictures

101_zpsf77241dd.jpg

093_zpsbf80a0ed.jpg

092_zps0c974f9e.jpg

091_zps7e3fc98b.jpg

083_zps55e0809e.jpg

082_zpsa0359119.jpg

Some cracking pictures there Pat :)

Thanks Will, first time I've really taken any pictures of the 6920S working

Great to see the 6920S in action on the mower Pat. Hopefully i'll have the chance to come and see you again very soon with my camera. :)

Cheers David, all being well it will be pulling the baler next time you get up our way

Thanks bob, we baled it this afternoon not too much on some bits of the field but as you say should feed nicely.

Ah good pat did you get any pictures of the baling ?

• 2 months later...

Finally got chance for a bit of an update.

Last month while I was out in New Zealand I had chance to stay with forum members Ol (Light Land) and Dew (Newhollandchick). As well as being great hosts, I learned a lot about farming in NZ and got my first experience of using GPS (scared me to hell to begin with)

Anyway enough talking, here's a few pictures from that week.

Ol's NH T7070 with the p/h drill

083_zps83c0cac6.jpg

084_zpscdf1ae7d.jpg

102_zps5042ad5e.jpg

104_zpsc7760b72.jpg

107_zps69390e0f.jpg

108_zps85f7b621.jpg

Archived