The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

11 hours ago, b_emmons said:

the class 228 looks great Charlie :)

It sure does Brian, better than the tracked version they launched. I remember these when they first hit the fields - monster combines in their day! But catching fire was an issue apparently because of where the engine was. And I believe noisy in the cab?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, watermill said:

Afternoon all

a very rare same, took me a few looks to spot the difference 

9C6DE5A5-E807-44B4-A2B1-2099D73B4C64.jpeg

EB995153-53F7-4AD0-A9E6-3552816504AE.jpeg

AE5B8D04-464E-4259-8059-37D2B55685BA.jpeg

Yes as Sean says, very rare with the red cab roof, this is only the second I have seen and the other sold for around 700 euros. Not managed to get one myself yet.

• 5 weeks later...
22 hours ago, tractorman314 said:

Hi.

Would love  to see some pictures of the Britains Box of Animals open if possible. You look as though you have many boxes still to open, with hopefully more suprises inside.

tractorman314.

Hi

I think the sellotape in one of the pictures is original, but i’m Going to check as I’d love too see inside aswell

Yes there is the odd box or 2 to open, hope I don’t find too many duplicates when I do 

2 hours ago, watermill said:

Hi

I think the sellotape in one of the pictures is original, but i’m Going to check as I’d love too see inside aswell

Yes there is the odd box or 2 to open, hope I don’t find too many duplicates when I do 

can always sell some to me :D

On 07/04/2018 at 2:35 PM, justy 46 said:

Would the guy that made that factory error back in the day have tought his mistake would become a collectors item  in years to come !!!  :D:D  

Exactly, I believe there’s a few of them as well. 

Archived