Wiking 2013

AJH

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

take a drive through st annes chapple mate, just behind the butchers the one just past the school, theres 5 or 6 halfpipe silage trailers in there, usaly a merc mb trac in the front of the garage there to, theres also a guy running with 6 or 7 redrocks to somewhere that way,

do many kramp trailers get sold over here then?? cant say i have seen one up east anglia way when i have been that way,plenty of rollands westerns and alikes, certainly unlikely to see a kramp this way, heck i have only just started seeing redrocks and kanes :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  they certainly look well built trailers compaired to the likes or marston

Built by Good and Proper Northern Irish Engineers you see!  ;D

My dad used to run 2 krampe dump trailers when he had the plant business, but I replaced them with 2 nc dump trailers, the krampe were well built, decent enough trailers, just got a bit old, doesn't help one ended up on it side, but apart from that, pretty good

Another thing, has anyone ever produced a Stewart trailer in 1:32 scale, wouldn't mind having a decent piece of Scottish engineering being towed behind my 6210r or t7.220

Locally we have one enterprise R. Turners  that runs a big fleet of haulage trucks plus farms 1500acres and contracts to local studs as well and he owns three Krampe kipper trailers, one in the photo below is a 2010 and the others are a slightly older design..............im guessing their all around 16-17 ton for grain levelled to the top and 22-23 ton with maize and greedy boards on.........................tractors are mainly 200hp NHs and 225hp Deeres.

post-743-0-01711700-1359887847_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-55512800-1359887962_thumb.jpg

post-743-0-33479700-1359888053_thumb.jpg

I think that should be North East Agri Models, made by BigA on here.

Fixed Brian. ;) Andy's models are absolutely fantastic and I do quite fancy investing in a 16 tonne example just like i've photographed in use on a friend's farm behind a tweaked New Holland T7070.

Must say the Wiking Krampe trailers look superb too. Now if I could find someone using them and take some photographs i'd be more than tempted to add them to my 2013 shopping list. :)

Fixed Brian. ;) Andy's models are absolutely fantastic and I do quite fancy investing in a 16 tonne example just like i've photographed in use on a friend's farm behind a tweaked New Holland T7070.

Must say the Wiking Krampe trailers look superb too. Now if I could find someone using them and take some photographs i'd be more than tempted to add them to my 2013 shopping list. :)

Walter if you go to British farming forum  and login/register  you can PM private message Lee  who goes under the user name of "Krampeman" he is the Krampe distributor for the UK  and might be able to point you and your camera in the right direction to the nearest Krampe user in your area :)

Ive already told him about the coming models and he informed me it holds 17tons of grain and 23 tons of maize when boards are in place.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Wiking are making some nice models in 1/87 this year including a very accurate looking John Deere 7R,  I wonder if there are plans to release a  surprise 1/32 version later this year  ::)  

I hope so, otherwise I will have to get a Britains and buy all the bits to make it nice!!

Archived