Douglas Agri

Wayne D

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you to everyone for the likes and kind comments. I really do appreciate it. 

I cant believe how much of a difference the back drop from HLT made to the photos, before this I was always trying to take the pictures hiding the attic rafters. 

25 minutes ago, Wayne D said:

Thank you to everyone for the likes and kind comments. I really do appreciate it. 

I cant believe how much of a difference the back drop from HLT made to the photos, before this I was always trying to take the pictures hiding the attic rafters. 

Which backscene did you use mate? 

On 06/08/2017 at 11:30 AM, Paul Palmer said:

Wayne,any chance of some more pictures of your weathered ford 5000?

Hi Paul, sorry for the late reply. As @SPN said there is some closer up photos on Page 3. I'll get some more photos of it for you at the weekend, it's not great up close, needs a bit of fine tuning and the bald rear tyres need smoothed down too. But work in progress. :)

On 04/08/2017 at 6:24 PM, Agcofarmer said:

Which backscene did you use mate? 

I'm not sure what the name of it was, if you can't fine it on HLT let me know and I'll see if I can look back through my receipts for you. 

24 minutes ago, Wayne D said:

Hi Paul, sorry for the late reply. As @SPN said there is some closer up photos on Page 3. I'll get some more photos of it for you at the weekend, it's not great up close, needs a bit of fine tuning and the bald rear tyres need smoothed down too. But work in progress. :)

i dont care Wayne,if its work in progress,more pictures mate!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Wayne D said:

I'm not sure what the name of it was, if you can't fine it on HLT let me know and I'll see if I can look back through my receipts for you. 

I have a look think I've said singled it down, 

just being through the topic from the beginning, what brilliant skills you have and watching it progress! 

2 hours ago, Agcofarmer said:

I have a look think I've said singled it down, 

just being through the topic from the beginning, what brilliant skills you have and watching it progress! 

That's buddy! :) 

Beginners luck I think. Ha ha

It's been a few years in the making and it's the small details that take time, but really make things that bit more realistic in the end. 

Archived