I would like to say..

I know a lot of nice people here on this forum. It feels like there are many who have lost the spirit a bit, I know myself how it feels, sometimes as needed so little to you to get the spark back ... and that we all together will start the new year with an awesome model year ..

I wish you all of the FTF members a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and thanks Andy for a great forum!!

Pete

• Like 8

What a nice thing to say, Pete. I struggle to find the time for my hobby big time, just down to working so much and renovating the house. Our house is almost done now so maybe the new year will bring a new interest in building stuff again.

Pete, a very Merry Christmas to you and all our wonderful members and friends on FTF. :)

• Like 3

Gayest thing I've heard all year, silly Swede.

Love you Pete xx

I'm glad you used the term Swede and not Neep....here is what is written on the back of one of the local Scania lorries in my area.

12062010061.jpg

Anyway wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

• Like 3

barry, your post made me laugh out loud mate, brilliant :lol: .

best wishes to everyone on the forum from this part of Essex.

lets hope for loads of over spending on stuff we cant really afford next year. and, by the way, if the SUN wants to put its hat on a bit more next year that would be excellent.

• Like 3

I have definiteley not lost any enthusiasm but with prices for models outstripping budget a line has to be drawn plus my house is now so full that if I fill it anymore I'll have to move out.

A very happy Christmas and prosperous 2013 to all fellow FTFr's from deepest dampest Dartmoor.

• Like 4

not lost the enthusiasm, and luckly not lost the cash, but thats the reason i just lack free time, works manic luckly for me, so time to build and enjoy is short,linked to dark in the eves now, and i aint sitting out there in the cold in the shed at my age :  :

anyway, merry xmas to all, and a happy new year to ,

• Like 4

Ho Ho Ho HO!!!!!!  All the very best for a merry christmas and a happy and healthy 2013 to all those on here that i know........... and all those that i don't, :)  :)  Lets hope 2013 a good all round year and as said in an earlier post......... a bit drier and sunnier than 2012 and with a bit more cake too ;)

Plus hope the fat man in the red suit with the white beard brings you all your christmas wishes............................. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

All the best from here in the Valley

Paul 

• Like 2

merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone on FTF . thank you to andy for giving us all a great place to discuss and have a laugh about our hobbies when times aren't so great for some . have a fun christmas everyone :D

• Like 2