Shaun Britains Collection

stevestoys

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,At last some bigger and better pictures.Finally got to use photobucket!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must Admit I Nearly Smashed The Computer Up Trying To Sort This Out!!!!!!!!!!!

Much better to view Shaun and Stephen but a word of warning you may get a warning from the "mods" about increasing your post count...the rules are a max of 6  PB photos per post ;D  ;D

stephen i have on my shelf a boxed set of a ford 5000 witha shawnee poole trailer,not sure if you have one,s i didn't see it in any of your pics.

Hi,If you have a look on page 2 you will see the set.Sorry about the original pictures as i have just got to using photobucket.I can always re-do any pictures if anybody would like any? :)

Much better to view Shaun and Stephen but a word of warning you may get a warning from the "mods" about increasing your post count...the rules are a max of 6  PB photos per post ;D  ;D

yes up to a max of 6 a post bill, no minimum ,so dont worry about it stephen ,its prob just bill trying to up his post count truth be known ::) accountant and home alone and all that :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

some cracking stuff there mate,  and some intresting colours to, i certainly didnt know about the green acrobat rake thats for sure, got a feeling going by these posts so far ,i may well learn a few more variations i havent seen before to with any luck

Archived