What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

This monster Mower from the D M R at Freuchie,( Froohee )

Krone5001.jpg

Krone5002.jpg

Krone5003.jpg

promised myself one after seeing one on a German DVD a few months ago,

Regards

Joe.

Thought about one myself, it was a toss up between that and the uh new holland combine, but rememerd that there's not much space in the rubber duckie so decide to go for the 6210r and snowplough, good quality models,

Got my first model this year and what a stunner! It is the Schlüter Eurotrac from Weisse.

The price is high but it is not that it is not worth it! what an detail and what a great precision!

I think the model is already shown on different photo's so no photo's are needed.

Kind regards Johny ;)

• Like 1

@iainh1973 : another masterpiece from Dave , it is a real beauty

@johnnyMF : surprised it hadnt been added to the collection sooner.. was it a Lochristi purchase?

@ertlerik : what is the deal with the Demo version of the Magnum?

@Mike : which LCN show models are you still missing? i do see most of them at shows in Holland regularly....

i have been keeping a very low profile on new models, only bought 1 so far this year

it came in this box

0687-E.jpg

and is another limited show version (1002 made) of the regular grey hooded Fordson Super Major 5000 from Ertl in 1:16, i have now 4 versions.

0687-A.jpg

• Like 1

@iainh1973 : another masterpiece from Dave , it is a real beauty

@johnnyMF : surprised it hadnt been added to the collection sooner.. was it a Lochristi purchase?

@ertlerik : what is the deal with the Demo version of the Magnum?

@Mike : which LCN show models are you still missing? i do see most of them at shows in Holland regularly....

i have been keeping a very low profile on new models, only bought 1 so far this year

it came in this box

0687-E.jpg

and is another limited show version (1002 made) of the regular grey hooded Fordson Super Major 5000 from Ertl in 1:16, i have now 4 versions.

0687-A.jpg

I had to have a litle patience on the model because i first wanted to sell some stuff before i could buy the model.

Stil looking for a new job so have to colect on another way at the moment!

So that is also one of the reasons that i bought it later in Lochristi!

Kind regards Johny ;)

Well bought these two 12 ton herron silage trailers made buy martin second hand just after xmas, were abit worse for wear, so got new decals on the, sent them to martin and he made grain doors for them tfor when the silage side of and gave them a good tidy up DSC_0899_zps63fb86a9.jpgmms_img-3196200311_zps11fb840f.jpgmms_img19976163861_zps421f2091.jpg

• Like 1

Well bought these two 12 ton herron silage trailers made buy martin second hand just after xmas, were abit worse for wear, so got new decals on the, sent them to martin and he made grain doors for them tfor when the silage side of and gave them a good tidy up

They look tidy now mark very nice so your silage sides can be removed thats what Foyle View need a few more herron trailers Natalie got me one for xmas it was a 14ton grain trailer with a hyd door on it really like looks well on the back of my Masseys :D

Thanks Robert, I thought with them having the detachable sides I might asweel get in touch with martin to make up a couple of grain doors cant wait to get them back now, going to get him to make me two smyth silage trailers, an get a field master of ciaran dunne when he makes them

Came home from Warwickshire today with the following to add to my collection and cabinets:

Miniagripassion John Deere 4240S

Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 3080 weathered by Peter Hardy

DBP Ford 7710 Super Q 4wd

DBP Ford 7710 Super Q 2wd

DBP Ford 6700 2wd

DBP Ford 4600 2wd Q cab

Stephen Frater County 1474 Super Q cabbed Universal Hobbies conversion

Stephen Frater Ford 8730 2wd Universal Hobbies conversion

Stephen Frater Ford TW-25 Super Q 2wd Universal Hobbies conversion

Cenfyn Davies Doe 150

Scaledown New Performance Fordson Super Major Roadless 4wd

• Like 2

will we see any pictures david? being selfish i would really like to see the 3080

I'll aim to have some decent photographs taken outside in natural lighting of the 3080 along with all the others in the next couple of days Paul. Very pleased with them all and looking forward to lining them into my cabinets. :)