britains john deere 6150R

ertl prestige john deere 6125R

britains john deere 9560R

uh ford 7610

uh rolland trailer

uh khun sitera 3000 - hr 304- dc 301

uh kvernland variomat 150 reversible plough

• Like 1

the uh has different wheel arches and the radiator hoses are black , pavt rear wheels only one side step , 4wd , , wait a min is there a prize for spot the difference Joe . and how do you compare the 2?

Edited by mr softie

I'd say from the looks of it the Martyn Reeve engine is deeper and so is the fuel tank. Also the whole area under the bonnet is solid whereas on the UH one there is a gap between the engne and bonnet towards the operator platform. On the platform the MR version has a chequer plate floor. Finally on the MR there is a gap in the silver trim near the model number whereas if the UH version has one it is less noticeable.

Can you tell I'm interested in stock judging? :P

the martyn reeves  ones the 2wd  version pat, so has the engine gap ect , you sure your judging stock mate and not birds :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

Well you learn something new every day. Yeah only stock Sean, don't think a competition in judging birds  would go down too well :laugh:

the uh has different wheel arches and the radiator hoses are black , pavt rear wheels only one side step , 4wd , , wait a min is there a prize for spot the difference Joe . and how do you compare the 2?

Reward is a 14ml tin of green paint, :laugh: :laugh:  Really tough call Brian,John ( jdc ) and I gave it the once over when I got it home and really one is a good as the other,I would have to say the U H version is slightly better detailed,like it has brake and clutch pedals whereas Martyn's doesn't it also has gear levers,on Martyn's version the red upper part of the bonnet,where the MF badge is, that is V shaped whereas the UH one is just more of a notch,but the UH one tapers it's wider at the front and narrows as it comes along towards the steering wheel,plus it has working steering and Martyn's has not,PS couldn't write priZe as that only works in upper case, :-[

Regards

Joe.

Well you learn something new every day. Yeah only stock Sean, don't think a competition in judging birds  would go down too well :laugh:

If you're in the YFC and not judging birds then there's something wrong with you :P  :D

britains john deere forwarder from steves toys

a few projects from valley axe man

a military (hunter green ) john deere gator

american version uh massey 8680 with row crop rear duels in stars and stripes box

wiking white fendt 828