What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

uh mf 7624,bit of a story to it,looking on ebay last night and saw the mf 7624,on a buy it now,the people sell damaged models,the only tractor they had,very tatty box,you guys know im never bothered about the boxes,and it had a mirror broke,but was in the box,i also seen that a beacon was missing,i messaged them,asking if the beacon was in the box as well,looked back on ebay later,and it had ended,so i messaged them again to say forget the last message i sent them,but if they had any more to let me know,but tonight i got this message

It hasn't been bought, I ended the listing in case I have made an error.
I don't normally list Universal Hobbies products so I thought it best to
check the light before I put it back on. If you would like it, obviously
minus the light please let me know.

so i got it direct from them for £17.00,bargain,only need a beacon,mirror is fixable,so another mf to the collection,one happy bunny

• Like 2

Got a phone call from the secretary in the office saying her son had some farm models and was going to be throwing them out, and asked me if I would like them, so I went round to meet said woman, and came back with these, she said I could have then for free, I gave her son £50.

post-3139-0-82014500-1364065255_thumb.jp

• Like 1

You still got a bloody good buy Harry! That Siku lowloader is easily worth 100 quid!

For me, just bought a Joal JCB Jz digger for £16 posted a good buy I though :)

Originally offered her £250 but was addiment she wasn't taking anything for them, stuck a crisp 50 note in her sons hand on the way out and that was that. I've also gave him a two week trial a couple of weeks back, starting monday, he's a good lad, got a good report from his previous employer, just have to see how things go, might be job for him, if there's more models for me...

Originally offered her £250 but was addiment she wasn't taking anything for them, stuck a crisp 50 note in her sons hand on the way out and that was that. I've also gave him a two week trial a couple of weeks back, starting monday, he's a good lad, got a good report from his previous employer, just have to see how things go, might be job for him, if there's more models for me...

Lucky you!

Got a phone call from the secretary in the office saying her son had some farm models and was going to be throwing them out, and asked me if I would like them, so I went round to meet said woman, and came back with these, she said I could have then for free, I gave her son £50.

*cough daylight robbery cough

Good buy,

You got a good bargin there! (So many models are thrown out, its such a pity! People don't realise there's weirdos like us out there that actually want them :laugh:)

• Like 2

Wow that's an amazing deal!