What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

Ordered a new britains 3350 from G@M models on thursday was delivered on saturday that is super fast, good work G@M, have to pick it up monday though from the sorting office as nobody was home, aaaarrrggggghhh.

I get my purchases sent to work now, as even if I'm not there, the receptionist will take it in for me. Also means that Mrs Bigbear doesn't get first look at my parcels! :D

• Like 1

Ordered a new britains 3350 from G@M models on thursday was delivered on saturday that is super fast, good work G@M, have to pick it up monday though from the sorting office as nobody was home, aaaarrrggggghhh.

similair to me steve,challenger 765d was due last friday,but apparently the driver ran out of hours so being delivered monday now

The Britains JD 3050 and 3350 - fantastic models - really impressed by them. If this the Tomy influence, then well done Tomy. 

Also an all metal Siku tipping trailer - for my little boy - as he broke the last half plastic one!

Ive just had the new Britains 3050, 3350 and JCB 3c arrive and i am very impressed!
Having not bought any new britains releases for a while, they have defently uped there game! The models are full of plenty of detail but you have still got the tradination britians ruggedness!

• Like 1

Just received the  New Holland T6020 on narrow row crop tires and the Valtra S on trelleborg's from the good folks at www.farmmodels.nl . It was an absolute pleasure to deal with these folks looking forward to ordering more models from them.

011_zpsb46f7b30.jpg

007_zpsd5d40f43.jpg

Edited by Dougerr76
  • Like 1

My new britains John Deere 3350, very impressed with it 10 out of 10 for britains. certainly a major step forward for the company, my only complaint is these new models are starting to make my collection of older britains models look more and more dodgey!!.

DSC_0932_zps0ed5dbe5.jpg

DSC_0936_zpsa6b1fcea.jpg

• Like 2

My new britains John Deere 3350, very impressed with it 10 out of 10 for britains. certainly a major step forward for the company, my only complaint is these new models are starting to make my collection of older britains models look more and more dodgey!!.

DSC_0932_zps0ed5dbe5.jpg

DSC_0936_zpsa6b1fcea.jpg

I still prefer the original hitch  :( 

Pictures please David

I now have some photos:

First, the JoHillCo greenhouse. photos to show opening ends (not doors as such), and with JoHillCo lead milkmaid, and Britains lead greenhouse. As you can see, the JoHillCo greenhouse is way under sized for standard scale figures, more suitable for train or possibly Dinky Car layouts, but hey, it was only a toy, and is still a valuable collectable.

post-2225-0-68121900-1380896901_thumb.jppost-2225-0-66680100-1380896983_thumb.jppost-2225-0-53237500-1380897012_thumb.jp

Now, the 3 buildings.

1) A pub with several bits missing (I also have a better one, with sign - 'The Village Inn'), but as was so cheap I had it. It is O guage/Dinky car scale, about 1:42.

2)A chicken coop. This is very over scale for 1:32 figures, and would display best with those (giant) composition chooks made by Elastolin. This coop is unmarked, but I have another almost identical one stamped 'CETANDCO' - C.E. Turnbull - who was mainly a wholesaler. I don't know if he had any manufacturing facilities, but probably at least had a packaging set up as he sold lead figures by Britains and others (I think also Pixyland/Kew) in his own boxed sets.

3) A sheep/goat house & run? Initially I thought it was a pig sty, but have now changed my mind.

post-2225-0-64922500-1380897032_thumb.jppost-2225-0-86877500-1380897049_thumb.jppost-2225-0-06309600-1380897066_thumb.jp

As I said initially, all this lot, plus Britains plastic Birch Tree and pig for £15.

Edited by david_scrivener
  • Like 2

Got some more old Britains stuff from EBAY.  Shawnee Poole dump trailer to pair up with one of my old Ford 5000s, a bale sledge & a nice little MF200 tipper trailer. I have a MF200 already but its very playworn,so I was on the look out for a clean tidy one .