What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

Got a couple of Dealer boxed Renaults, Atles 936RZ with front linkage and Ergos 100 and hedgecutter, I think I have almost all of them now, then I managed to get a Yaxon Lamborghini 1/43 scale to match the Same's

Came home from Warwickshire today with the following to add to my collection and cabinets:

Miniagripassion John Deere 4240S

Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 3080 weathered by Peter Hardy

DBP Ford 7710 Super Q 4wd

DBP Ford 7710 Super Q 2wd

DBP Ford 6700 2wd

DBP Ford 4600 2wd Q cab

Stephen Frater County 1474 Super Q cabbed Universal Hobbies conversion

Stephen Frater Ford 8730 2wd Universal Hobbies conversion

Stephen Frater Ford TW-25 Super Q 2wd Universal Hobbies conversion

Cenfyn Davies Doe 150

Scaledown New Performance Fordson Super Major Roadless 4wd

did you rob a bank?

looking forward to the pics though, especially that 4600!

• Like 1

did you rob a bank?

looking forward to the pics though, especially that 4600!

I had some cheques clear that were owed to me just in time for the show Wil, also moved on another ten of my own surplus models too. ;).....and technically I don't fully own some of those just yet, i'm simply in possesion of them until next pay day arrives, which i'm very,very greatful for. :)

The 4600 is a little gem of a model. My Uncle used to run one on the family farm which my Dad also drove on occasions. So it means rather a lot to me. I think Dad is still smiling at it sat on the kitchen table. :)

my particular interest in the 4600 stems from nearly the same point, we had a 4610 on the farm when i was just learning to drive a tractor around age 10, the same year that tractor got replaced by a 6710 that stayed on the farm for nearly 20 years.

of course you dont own me any explanation on how you earn or spend your money, but blimey, that is some awesome haul you added to your collection!!!

my particular interest in the 4600 stems from nearly the same point, we had a 4610 on the farm when i was just learning to drive a tractor around age 10, the same year that tractor got replaced by a 6710 that stayed on the farm for nearly 20 years.

of course you dont own me any explanation on how you earn or spend your money, but blimey, that is some awesome haul you added to your collection!!!

A 4610 would go down a treat too Wil. :) Thank you. I'd have only regretted it later had I not brought them all home with me. Had I actually robbed a bank though, the boot of my car may well have been a little fuller.  ;D

• Like 1

well my latest buy turned up yesterday,on ebay discription was ,mint,box with wear but the box never bothered me as i never keep them in its box anyway,but when i took the massey out it was thick with dust,and i mean thick,a very dirty model,one beacon bent,one beacon broke off,but at only £12.00 and that included the postage im not going to leave negative feedback,a clean last night and she's good as new,one beacon straightened out and im not even sure if i will put the other beacon back on,as on some tractors double beacons look overkill,well in my opinion it does,anyway some pictures,i can feel another massey collection starting

post-1769-0-35725600-1361556631_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-49903200-1361556639_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-59321200-1361556650_thumb.jp

• Like 1

a uh mf 1200,damaged, but thats what im after,i only want the wheels,2/3rds of price knocked off for me,been waiting for ages and tried everywhere to get these wheels,so happy bunny today,should be with me next week ,works out at £3.50 per wheel

Edited by paulali
  • Like 1