Whats Your Latest General Buy 2013

A Peugeot 206. Traci missed her 206 when we sold it for a bargain buy, her little Saxo 1.1 also 2003 which at the time had just 21k on yhe clock so when she saw a 1.4cc 3dr '03 206 for sale locally she bit there hand off. Looks like I'll be cleaning cars this weekend!

Great we car them 206's Tris go on forever best of luck with it.

We miss sues old 206 big time tris lovely car to drive where As her current 207 they gave her is terrible , we call it the Lego car and when she looses the company car next year we will be glad to see it go despite it costing us a second car to buy and run

No gardens around the houses in Ireland bob?

well Natalie and I have put a offer in on this house and if all goes well today we should be the new owners by the end of the day

This is the only pic so far which ive got its off the web site the has the house up for sale and the best thing about the house its a 5 min walk from my home place so havent got far to go to the farm :D when we get the keys ect there will be more pictures.

1413922_large_zps6920cbf7.jpg

well Natalie and I have put a offer in on this house and if all goes well today we should be the new owners by the end of the day

This is the only pic so far which ive got its off the web site the has the house up for sale and the best thing about the house its a 5 min walk from my home place so havent got far to go to the farm :D when we get the keys ect there will be more pictures.

1413922_large_zps6920cbf7.jpg

expensive weekend, bought some clothes ready for my summer holiday to British Columbia, new 175/65/r14 82t michelin energy saver+ to replace the one with a giant hole in, started on getting Mrs alex_mf's birthday presents, then got some more parts for a little project to keep me out of the pub... the video will explain better than I can http://youtu.be/aXW-7DVIyU0

• Like 1

A Qualcast Classic Petrol 35S Cylinder Lawnmower or well now badged Allett Classic Petrol 14S Petrol mower. It arrived at my folks last Wednesday and mum was concerned the box would get wet since the delivery driver could not get it through the garage side door. Well I simply took a stanley knife and cut it out of the box and rolled it into the garage since I was still suffering with my back. Today I took it home and since it was raining again so I used the box to save it getting wet ;D  ;D

P1020265_zpsbd281709.jpg

P1020266_zpsd5eb1dc1.jpg

P1020267_zps53156e19.jpg

Edited by BC
  • Like 1

An Ifor Williams TT2515 Power tip trailer, with 8ft loading ramps, light protectors, extra lashing points. Well can't get a new micro excavator and tracked barrow without having anything to transport them both. Now got 5 Ifor Williams trailers, well ones a horse box which rarely gets used, but its still a trailer

Couple more gadgets to add to the technology collection. A very nice but cheap in-car dv camcorder, I can video idiots on the road now! Also just bought from fleabay a Samsung Galaxy s111 i9300 phone. I've wanted one for some time but price has always been the issue but this one comes with loads of extras which are worth quite a bit of money, 2 years warrantee and it's only 2 weeks old. Just awaiting its arrival now.

An Ifor Williams TT2515 Power tip trailer, with 8ft loading ramps, light protectors, extra lashing points. Well can't get a new micro excavator and tracked barrow without having anything to transport them both. Now got 5 Ifor Williams trailers, well ones a horse box which rarely gets used, but its still a trailer

They are the Roll's Royce of trailer's in my opinion Harry...I have had a twin axle 2 ton gross since 1992 and looks like new apart from new wheel rims and tyres 8)

new sky hd box,replacing my sky+ box,free and got the current 6 month deal sky are offering for hd at £5.00 a month for 12 months at £5.00 a month,plus free carriage

Paul if you like f1 your gonna love the sky coverage your gonna get with the the deal they do an awesome job it's great seeing Damon hill and Johnny Herbert again

The Samsung Galaxy S111 and all the extras came in the post today, I had to take a trip to my local mobile phone store though as the SIM from my other phone was too big to fit it so I had to get a micro SIM, fitted in store, activated and no charge. Terriffic phone!

Also, browsing the market hall 'kiosks', one selling computer equipment had a very nice nearly new Acer Aspire One 'Happy, netbook for sale, asking the price was told £135, a little haggle later it came down to £110 so I grabbed it! Don't really worry about the colour being lilac and white, looks quite good really, comes with a colour co-ordinated laser tracking mouse, also Acer, the mains charger unit and he even gave me a free carry case for it. It's on Windows 7. Bargain!

• Like 1