J24TRAC

Tellarian

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

***** bazza , I will be there for sure with a long list to get , other than zwolle it will be the only other show I get to this year due to familly comitments

Not going to Wincanton then Sean?

I'll be there with a moderately long list of wants!

P

Not going to Wincanton then Sean?

I'll be there with a moderately long list of wants!

P

no peter, will be in cyprus then for the familly wedding, away for 2 weeks sadly, may??? if i can try and do octs spalding, but i will be pushed for time so will have to gauge that nearer the time

Ssssh all of you...bliming fruitcakes the lot of ya..where do I purchase Skipton pork pies in cornwall or wherever we are going ::)

And we have new weirdo to dribble over won't we Pammy ;)  Blue overalls I hope

Ssssh all of you...bliming fruitcakes the lot of ya..where do I purchase Skipton pork pies in cornwall or wherever we are going ::)

And we have new weirdo to dribble over won't we Pammy ;)  Blue overalls I hope

Somerset is two and a half hours from Cornwall... what is it with you folks where anything South of Surrey must be Cornwall!  And Skipton Pork Pies are made in Yorkshire for goodness sake...

as for the new weirdo, all being well he arrives tomorrow... MF babygrows on order ;)

im sure all will go well Mandy

Somerset is two and a half hours from Cornwall... what is it with you folks where anything South of Surrey must be Cornwall!  And Skipton Pork Pies are made in Yorkshire for goodness sake...

as for the new weirdo, all being well he arrives tomorrow... MF babygrows on order ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived