Colin Drew

Susan Dyson

Barry Peel

Dave Simcock

RC Trucking

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be my luck to be flying into the UK on the same day as this show and I have a 12 hour lay over in the airport, alas all the way up in manchester is where im going to be would have loved to make it :(.

ok ,,,, are we out on Saturday night  ,,,,for some grub ,,,and a few pints of that ,,,6% apple juice ,,I have heard so much about ,,,as you guys know I am not like them southern p----ys from  Essex I will drink ,,out ,,really looking forward to seeing  you guys for this mid year show ,,,any ideas were to get some good food

Bookings to Date:

Brushwood

Classic Tractor Books & DVDs

Jim Davison

Steve Ebbage

Model Farmer

Farmer Eds

Farmmodels

Steve Frater

G & M Farmmodels

1:32 Farming Models

Hollyloves Toys

Roger James

Paul Iles

Steve Prescott

Three Oaks Farm Models

Thuleigh Crafts & Models

Robing & Fiona Williams

Exhibitors

M Cann

Alan Clapp

Colin Drew

Susan Dyson

Barry Peel

Dave Simcock

RC Trucking

Steve how can you forget the drunken Sussex brigade tut tut or are we no longer invited ;D  ::)

Rember and take your camera if you go to the show Paul. Always good to see a new show on the circuit.

I think i'll be attending Bill, so i'll take the camera and see what I can do ;) ..... though it won't be to David's aka WalterDerwents standards :laugh:  :laugh:

fuel tanks brimmed, wallets a bit fuller than first thing and the nearest maccy d's has been sorted for breaky on the way, guess that means I am ready to leave then , see you in the morning , to everyone who's making the trip 

I'm uncertain if I will make it, if it's raining in the morning then I probably will, if it's nice i'll stay at home....to much to do and could do with saving the money, really want one of the Fords though!!

well i'm back, good morning out, for a first show a good amount of people wandering around,good venue, with plenty of space ,and a half decent restaurant there to . nice to see the usual suspects in chewie and r2d2 (barry and steve from udimores) with  jacs trying , poss failing mind , to keep them under control :laugh:  , graham and michell , from g&m  along with steve and karren harris ,convo pete with his rainbow of colours out on the table  , and of course the lovely mandy and henry, hiding away behind the hlt stand, leaving poor fraser to do all the work :laugh:  , few nice displays there inc the rc trucks one, little tris would have been in his element  trying to get in the cabs I recon :laugh:  :laugh: . got some pics which I need to sort through, see how good they came out, just got to pop out and sort a few bits for the old dear, so may be a bit later or tomorrow, see what time I have free

Gutted I could not make it, if I had driven for the weekend then I would have called in on my way home from Minehead but alas, maybe next year. Looking forward to hearing alll about it and seeing some show photos and of course. . . Model Farmer report?

Not long home from good trip down to J24 with Damian, The Northern Lads day out ;)  Good to see and catch up with a few familiar faces and a few not so familiar. Steve and Karen, Mandy, Frazer and little Henry, Bazza, Jaks and Stevie, Stephen, Peter and family, Richard (Dicky) ,Sean Graham and Michelle. :)   Sorry didn't get any pics.... camera flat when I got it out..... >:(  

few nice displays there inc the rc trucks one, little tris would have been in his element  trying to get in the cabs I recon :laugh:  :laugh: .

...... I thought you had Tris ear marked for the 550 Sean??? you seemed to think that he'd be perfect for it :laugh:  :laugh:

little taster for you ,only a few for the mo as I need some for the model farmer mag, so bear with me, only got 42 in total as some didn't come out that well at all ,so once sorted I will post the rest up

3 from the displays

019-4_zpsa17e8c0b.jpg

022-4_zps744d56d3.jpg

029-1_zpsf9efef2a.jpg

and these just beggar belief, 2 new models from alan clap, the owner of the 2/3rds scale mf 550 ,and a 1/8th scale 135 and 35

a mf 240, and a mf 250 4wd, completely scratch built bar tyres ,and from discussions, theres more to come

038-1_zps6355e2ac.jpg

041-1_zps5dd4a857.jpg

we already have a pic of tris with the 550 paul, from 2008 when alan first showed  it at sheptom mallet, tris and mark(old massey) actually looked grown up against it :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  

...... I thought you had Tris ear marked for the 550 Sean??? you seemed to think that he'd be perfect for it :laugh:  :laugh:

Archived