Renault

David Brown

Excellent John, are you still running that 616RZ it looks tidy what do you think of them?

Do you have any in cab shots?

Still got it. I think it's a great tractor for what I need it for and a nice place to spend the day.

i'll get some cab shots tomorrow.

Found a few more Renault related photographs lurking on my hard drive. First up a 155.54 and another Ares I photographed at dealer G.M. Stephenson's yard in 2011.

P1070949_zps9f1fcacf.jpg

P1070972_zps0b1164cb.jpg

.....followed by these Renault Ceres based John Deere tractors.

First up this tired looking 2wd 3200 I photographed at York Machinery sale in March 2011.

P1030972_zps88db6943.jpg

Whilst here's a 3310 seen in the hands of New Zealand contestant Ivan Maw at the World Ploughing Championships at Lincoln in 2000.

IMGwp2_0006_zpsad66cd0d.jpg

Here's a few from a silage contractor I worked for for a short time (and that was too long but thats another story!!)

106-54 on the rake

pg10654.jpg

Ares 836 and Jaguar 900

pg8362.jpg

From the farm I worked on for 5 years prior to the contractor, I had an 03 reg 836 that replaced a Magnum 7230

836s.jpg

and we also had an 03 reg 816 that replaced a Fiat 110-90

Ares816.jpg

Here's a few more model related Renault tractors i've photographed at shows i've attended. Starting with Peter Hardy's beautifully finished retro Axion.

P1250447_zpscb40332b.jpg

Followed by this equally fine pair of Renault liveried Axions produced by Pieter H Dijkstra. 

P1250757_zps7a8ee718.jpg

I spy a converted .54 series tractor on this stand.

P1250581_zps11abd25e.jpg

Followed by a converted and beefed up Atles hauling this impressive Peecon slurry tanker on another.

P1250921_zpsa06a10a6.jpg

Whilst in one of the glass display cabinets at Zwolle last year where these standard Briatins and UH models on silage duty. The trailer yoked to the Celtis, a converted UH model, was also painted in Renault colours.

P1250766_zps646a97e5.jpg

Just managed to win a couple of dealer boxed Renaults on eBay to add to the collection, Ergos 100 with hedgetrimmer and 936 RZ with front linkage, hopefully I have got almost all of them in dealer boxes now.

i think the renault set is the best out of all the cargo trailer sets they have done to be honest stan, trailers just suits the colours, even better than the mf set

I have the T7.210 set, and I'm naturally going to claim that it is the best. :D

(although it does scrub up exceedingly well as a Joskin)

BENNEJOSKINVERTEC1.jpg

no they are a proper runs david, i have all 4 sets of them, thats a mtx175, nh7.210, mf 5480 and the renault 836 above ,not sure how many of each mind

Just had a look at photographs of the other sets Sean. The only two i'd seen before were the New Holland and the McCormick examples, great to find out about the other two. The Renault pairing is definitely my favourite out of those sets. :)  

Archived