LAMMA 2013 - A Pictorial Review

In desperate need of a photographic machinery fix I headed to Newark Showground for my first taste of an event i've been desperately keen to attend for the past few years. LAMMA. Despite the bitterly cold weather I had a very enjoyable day chasing around most of the major stands and also catching with good friends old and new. 

Starting with the "Grassmen" stand which also included some of Luke Furse's equipment on display.

P1260423_zpsc1c3d845.jpg

P1260424_zps760f3b89.jpg

P1260437_zps5416e6b2.jpg

P1260436_zps0d555ed1.jpg

• Like 1

Time warm my hands up again by venturing into the next marquee and adjoining George Stephenson Hall. Machinery to catch my eye here included this self propelled Spearhead hedge cutter and verge trimmer.

P1260521_zps4cb13729.jpg

P1260522_zps46033544.jpg

P1260523_zps1dab3ebe.jpg

P1260524_zps6e559a6d.jpg

Whilst moving outside again I found two other self propelled machines in the shape of this Grimme Rexor sugarbeet harvester and Challenger Rogator sprayer.

P1260525_zpse080114b.jpg

P1260528_zps54111fbc.jpg

great pictures again David,looks cold,thanks for posting up,any claas pictures?

Thanks ever so much Paul, appreciated. It was a very cold day but one that I really enjoyed. Photographs from the highly impressive Claas stand to follow very soon. :)