Lakeland model farm and construction show save the date

lakeland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Yep spoke to Aaarrrold this morning, he has been laid up poorly and has had an operation etc..apparantely he has a new set of teeth and now looks like jaws or was it Brad Pitt.

Show is on for sure.

Flyers will be going out with all those lucky UTS orders over the next few weeks

See you all there weirdos

Will be at the show again selling.Get well soon Harold and will give you a lift to set the show up.Just shout up.Will arrange a meal at the pub in Penrith for whoever is up to it on the Saturday night.Hope you can all make it as last years show was very good. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Brumming hell,,,,,,,the dust has not settled from toytrac and we are now talking about Penrith hey I am not even back from summerset yet still taking in the attractions like loads of cheese and cider

Any way I am looking forward to the show and meeting up with the other half of the UKs tractor freeks ,but i am not looking forward to the next 3 weeks of late nights

Brumming hell,,,,,,,the dust has not settled from toytrac and we are now talking about Penrith hey I am not even back from summerset yet still taking in the attractions like loads of cheese and cider

Any way I am looking forward to the show and meeting up with the other half of the UKs tractor freeks ,but i am not looking forward to the next 3 weeks of late nights

Pete you will have to keep off the ale and concentrate on putting them stickers on straight ;)

Just over 2 weeks to the show now.Travelodge booked for the Saturday night and will organize the pub for a meal and a few drinks to anyone who would like to join us.The show is on the Sunday so come and support the show as a lot of the income goes to charity.If it is anything like last year then we are in for a cracker of a show. :)

Archived