Lakeland model farm and construction show save the date

lakeland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it was a really good show,some great displays and some very interesting models,does Mr Leetham make those IH 634 equal sized wheel models to sell,or are they part of his personal collection,thank you James and Mike for posting,

Regards

Joe.

Nice looking show and thanks for sharing the photos Mike. Who had the large Britain's Autoway display :huh:

thanks bill i collected the autoway in the 80s when it was first released,just a few pieces to add,might list my collection but havent got the time just at the minute and i need the wife to help me as my computer skills are nil ;D need to get the wife in a good mood ;D ;D ,we have met at penrith bill a couple of times when i had my ford collection out

A great show, credit to Harold for organising it :) It was great to put some faces to names and thanks Paul, was very happy to win :) My share of photos are currently uploading to photo bucket :)

well done james on winning first prize with your first time displaying ,nice to put a face to  a name ;D hope to see you displaying again from john and matt dewhurst

Looks like it was a really good show,some great displays and some very interesting models,does Mr Leetham make those IH 634 equal sized wheel models to sell,or are they part of his personal collection,thank you James and Mike for posting,

Regards

Joe.

i asked him the same question ,but he justs builds them for himself

Thanks for sharing the pic's James, the one you questioned to who it was, was Carol's you were spot on with that one, and the next display in your pics belongs to Kenny and Shirley who organise the Annandale show at Gretna ;)  Like I say your a bit of a dark horse.... bet you've a few ideas up your sleeve too ;)  ;)

i hope you got  permission to use that bt logo paul   :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  cracking roadless convo there, i saw that tractor for real a good few years back at our training collage  in stone, Stafford. some great pics all round there,  shame its so far away for me and the week before Zwolle to

The BT Roadless belongs John Dewhurst, Sean.... were were building cabs at the same time me for the county and John for his Roadless... ;)

Received a phone call from Harold who organized this show and he says that there was a lot of money that will go to charity.Just waiting for the final figure after costs.Thanks to all the people that supported the show including trade,public and display people.Great to see some new faces on the display side of the show and it is just getting better and better. :) 

always is a good show this one and this year was no difference ,,,great show,,, loads of new faces through the door this has got to be a plus ,,,it was good to see the guys and girls from the other half of the country

big thanks to every one who turned up to support the show ,,and a bigger thanks to Harold and the gang to make it happen

Archived