Lakeland model farm and construction show save the date

lakeland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 1 week to the show so i hope you can all make it.Great show for all of the family as there are a lot of very good displays to look at and also a lot of models for sale on the trade tables.And also a lot of the money on the day is going to charity.So if you have not been to this show come along and support the show as i am sure you wont be disappointed. :) 

I for one can not wait :) I will be show casing a few new models and will be there with parts stickers etc for those wanting bits and pieces for there own conversions.

This is a really good event with a good 'family' feel about it and raises money for a great charity, for me it's well worth the 320 mile trek.

van packed ready for the off ,,,,get up there this morning to have a look round penrith ,,,,,set up lunch time ,,,then out tonight yeee harrrrr   for some food and bevs.

just a small ask from anyone setting up or turning up  this afternoon give us a hand setting the  tables out  if you don't mind ;)  ;) it will be very appreciated thanks

see you all soon

That is bad news for the traders Brian...takings will be down ;D  ;D

Anyway I hope it is a good show Harold and gets well supported sadly I could not make it since I'm drifting away from the model shows and on to ploughing matches....but that could well change since I'm really only a fair weather match supporter and don't like soakings ;D  ;D

Just got back from the show and what a show.Great to catch up with everyone and Harold and crew done a good job in organizing the show again and a lot of money off the door goes to charity.Great displays on show and to a very high standard and a great number of people at the show.Cheers and hope to see you all at the show next year. :)

Fantastic set of photographs of Mike. Thanks for posting them up. Some absolutely superb displays and great looking stands. Even more gutted I couldn't make it now having seen these. That said had I attended I probably wouldn't have had anything left in bank balance for Zwolle! :)

Thanks for posting the pics Mike :)  Aye i'll have to let you have that one you got me even though my best attempts to escape when the camera was aimed at me :laugh:  :laugh:

Good day out yesterday, great to catch up with a good few friends, especially David, James  Rob and Norman, always a good laugh to be had with them along with Andrew & Carol, John & Joanne and the boys, Jonathan & Ben, Roy and Anne and can't forget Kenny & Shirley and Iain  :)  Roll on Gretna and chance for another good crack and a good day out 8)

Good to meet up with a few newbies too.... I think James (Stabilofarmer) could be a bit of a dark horse... there a bit o talent there and well done on your win ;)

Archived