Lakeland model farm and construction show save the date

lakeland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a cracking meal last year and the show should be a good one as well. :) Not sure about the Aberdeen Angus Steak Bill being on the menu but the steak last year was good. The food from the Lake District area is very traditional and very good.Anyway less of the food and drink and about the show.I hope you can all make it to the show from the north of the border as well as East,West,And South. :) 

dont really want to share a room with russ as i dont want to have a extra exspens of a hotel door frame to pay for ,,,hey that is what happens when you sotheners  try to keep up the drinking with us northen lads ;)

hey baz it would be nice to have a drink with you because its been a while mate if you can make it to the pub on saterday night

james are you attending on the day or are you also come to the pub on saterday night i will buy you a coke or some thing if you can make it mate ,,usally good crack mate and there are normally some younger ones there to ,,you and family will be made more than welcome ,,,,

james are you attending on the day or are you also come to the pub on saterday night i will buy you a coke or some thing if you can make it mate ,,usally good crack mate and there are normally some younger ones there to ,,you and family will be made more than welcome ,,,,

Thanks Peter but I'm only up for the Sunday

Me and Ben are .......... just  trawling through some boxes deciding what  to bring  There will be the odd fendt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i am finding stuff i did't know i had

Blue only Jon didn't Harold tell you

I have got a few tables booked for the Saturday night and we are up to about 20 people.Still room for some more people but will have to let me know then we can book more tables otherwise might not get in for food.Still welcome to have a drink with us all if not for food. :)

Archived