Massey Ferguson 699 4wd´s

Well these are also finished (almost 3 weeks now :-[ )

Same story as the Massey Ferguson 699 2wd that i posted earlyer on! 

Only the tyers are now from the Claas Celtis from UH and the front rims are also from the Claas Ares from UH.

If there are any questions just ask i try to awnser them!

So here the picture´s

mf699scarnavalsoptochtc.jpg

mf699scarnavalsoptochtca.jpg

mf699scarnavalsoptochtcv.jpgmf699scarnavalsoptochtc.jpg

Thanks for the great reactions!

Realy pleased with them!

Still have some projects on the go at the moment but not Massey Ferguson related.

I am building a Schlüter Profi Trac 3500 TVL at the moment (3rd try to build a decent Profi Trac!)

Also i have a kit from a friend from Autodrome,the Ford 2600 2wd.

A member of our group we go to tractor shows, asked me if i want to build the model for him, because he has no experience with kit´s.

So thats why i am building the Ford.

So in the future more of this projects!

Kind regards Johny ;)

Nice work on the 699s.................I spent a couple of days on one hauling a 12tonne trailer full of beet in the late 80s and thought the cab was a nice place to be.....................apart from the horrid stick shift gearchange between my knees!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply´s realy glad with them!

@Bluegreen: i drive a MF 690 now and then and i know what you mean with the gearleavers!

My MF165 has also the gearleavers between the knees, but you sit in a position that it won´t hit youre knees!

Never drove a 6cilinder 600 series but i hope in the future i can drive one!

Nice work on the 699s.................I spent a couple of days on one hauling a 12tonne trailer full of beet in the late 80s and thought the cab was a nice place to be.....................apart from the horrid stick shift gearchange between my knees!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply´s realy glad with them!

@Bluegreen: i drive a MF 690 now and then and i know what you mean with the gearleavers!

My MF165 has also the gearleavers between the knees, but you sit in a position that it won´t hit youre knees!

Never drove a 6cilinder 600 series but i hope in the future i can drive one!

remember this one too and the gear stick disappearing up my trouser leg!

@CMB: had that also once so know what you mean!

That happend to me when i drove the other 4wd MF 690 my uncle had.

He also had a MF 3080 at the time so that whas much better to drive no gearleavers in the way!

Kind regards Johny

And me! My trousers have those knee pockets for putting kneeling pads inside and they are forever getting caught on the gear sticks. The times I have gone to get out and nearly fallen straight out the door!! :lol:

• 2 years later...

That is no secret i did!

The bonnet is from the UH MF 590 that ive modifyed with some cutting and some milling.

The gril is also from the 590 but customised with polystyreen card.

The length of the 590 bonnet is spot on for a 699!

Kind Regards Johny ;)

Archived