Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

The last installment form me lads and as per usaul one of the pics is damn blurred. Down at Deere-est's has now ceased it's projects untill travels bring this little Forum shortass home in April.

Just a little bit added. ..

post-227-132638554512_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638554539_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

this man was away on holidays has he retrired now ???????

I do need a firm boot up the preverbial to get me going Stephen. I have an order to collect soon which will see me extend the uses for the shed I bought from you, so keep your eyes peeled  ;) And I want to knock together a quick farmers own build tyoe shed for bales/fert etc soon as well. Just havn't the time at the mo much to my annoyance.  :-\

I do need a firm boot up the preverbial to get me going Stephen. I have an order to collect soon which will see me extend the uses for the shed I bought from you, so keep your eyes peeled  ;) And I want to knock together a quick farmers own build tyoe shed for bales/fert etc soon as well. Just havn't the time at the mo much to my annoyance.  :-\

I've really put mine on hold Tris so dont feel bad ;):) :), i need to arrange the loft but cant really do anything until after the wedding >:( >:(>:(

Have also ideas for some other sheds....really to use up my stock of plastruct :D :D....might have a steel yard ::)

Latest addition, not sure where it will go but here is my latest undertaking. Just a simple farmer built answer to a covered shed for straw/fert or even calves.  :) Telegraph poles and corrugated tin.

post-227-132638592239_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638592245_thumb.jpg

What did you do to the Scania?  :o

It's a crash truck. . .  :D;D naa, I dismantled it to see if the chequer plate on the top of the rear deck could be used elsewhere but it can't, too thick  :( Had thought it would make a half decent recovery truck/service vehicle though so all is not over for the old girl mate  :)

Latest addition, not sure where it will go but here is my latest undertaking. Just a simple farmer built answer to a covered shed for straw/fert or even calves.  :) Telegraph poles and corrugated tin.

Paint brush at the ready  :D :D :D :D 

Handy little shed there Tris and glad to see the farm "back in action"

Paint brush at the ready  :D :D :D :D 

Handy little shed there Tris and glad to see the farm "back in action"

Yeah me too, nice to be making stuff again. .. even if it is a few minutes here and there. Yes you may have to help me with the calves Scott  ;) and I may even get those shelves done for you, or I'll just send you my own set!!