Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

Got two bags of that scatter waiting in the wings as it is Ben mate. The different boards will just butt up against eachother I think, if I go and get all fancey then I may make tabs that line up with eachother or something.

Cheers for the compliments, pretty chuffed with it myself  :) Just glued the roof on to the other shed aswell which was a bloody job and a half. The ply under the pattern sheets had warped so I had to steam it and press it first. Hope it sticks  :-[

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEE  looking good Tris looking good. I think it's all these bits and pieces that add to the enjoyment of our hobby. Having a cabinet full of models is great, but having a display like yours (and other members) is just far better in my opinion  :P :P :P :P

Keep up the good work.  ;D

Yeah Graham there is another one at the same point as this one, long single storey, open fronted cattle shed. If the roof stuck then I'll put some pics up of it here 2moro. Now the main of both of the Scaloox sheds are done I can begin my dutch barn.

Your not wrong TBF, I love watching all the FTF display pieces progress. Its the only way to show them off. . . If only they didnt gather dust!!

Just scanning back over the Topic and I may have to do another group shot I reckon Sean.

Nice comments lads, maybe a few more pics coming after tea.

The concrete looks a bit bland at the moment but I don;t think I will detal this untill all the boards are finished.

Well, it was a bit of a quick mock up but here is how it is shaping up. As before the tow Atcost buildings are purely there to fill the space of a forthcoming shed and the one from Farmermarshall will be where the dutch barn will go. .... which maywell get started next week  :)

Tris you have done an excellent job on those two sheds of yours, there something else the detail in them is super. Looking forward to seeing the finished yard.

Cheers Garret, with the interior shots of your shed still fresh in my head; a compliment like that from you goes along way chap, cheers  :)