Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

Well what can I say Tis, the buildings look absolutely brilliantly.  I think we have all got poxy little rooms and cannot seem to have enough space to put these layouts in. :) :) :) :) :) You are certainly getting some therapy instead of pushing that scania around the countryside.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well what can I say Tis, the buildings look absolutely brilliantly.  I think we have all got poxy little rooms and cannot seem to have enough space to put these layouts in. :) :) :) :) :)You are certainly getting some therapy instead of pushing that scania around the countryside.

Funny you should say that Graham, I was just showing her indoors the photo's on here and read out the responses. .. ...  Her reply went something like this. ..

"Yeah thats great Tristan, just a shame you gave up your f***ing job to finish it."

Not strictly true  :-[

Cheers Garret, with the interior shots of your shed still fresh in my head; a compliment like that from you goes along way chap, cheers  :)

Likewise Tris looking at the detail you have put into those buildings is 100% don't mind saying that I feel a little green with envy. excellent tris .

great work Tris, makes me feel i should do more on mine!!. :D :D

Did you plaster that roof as well, all at once on in sections?? ???

PM me a process and materials??, i should only have a small area to do but its just trying to get into it :)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Absolutely fooken amazing!

Get a move on man, I need to see this finished off!

Well if that isn't inspiration I don't know what is!!!  :D :D :D :D

Very nice

your workshop garage is looking great and i like the matching barn

nice to show that off at toytrac 2007

Thats the plan mate, I'd be very pleased to have this on show. If not as a finished layout then at least as individual pieces.  :)

great work Tris, makes me feel i should do more on mine!!. :D :D

Did you plaster that roof as well, all at once on in sections?? ???

PM me a process and materials??, i should only have a small area to do but its just trying to get into it :)

The roof for this is Plastruct/EMA Ben, cut into sections to fit. If ou look you can see the joins in it. Not an easy tsk for a shed that is lonker than the sheets they supply, you can;t avoid joins in it. Still, maybe another lick of paint will fill the joins in better. Plaster is simple mate, a box of Focus polyfilla is about ?7 and that is pretty well all you need to by, apart from some thing ply to use as the roof boards - 0.8mm ply on these. Look back through this topic and I am sure I wrote a detailed guide. :)

The roof for this is Plastruct/EMA Ben, cut into sections to fit. If ou look you can see the joins in it. Not an easy tsk for a shed that is lonker than the sheets they supply, you can;t avoid joins in it. Still, maybe another lick of paint will fill the joins in better. Plaster is simple mate, a box of Focus polyfilla is about ?7 and that is pretty well all you need to by, apart from some thing ply to use as the roof boards - 0.8mm ply on these. Look back through this topic and I am sure I wrote a detailed guide. :)

will do, just lazy at the moment :D :D :D

What sheet referemce from EMA is it???, can you send or post some close up piocs of the roof ???

will do, just lazy at the moment :D :D :D

What sheet referemce from EMA is it???, can you send or post some close up piocs of the roof ???

You'll be jacking your job in next!!  :D :D Pics n there way, part number is. .. MPS 115 I think Ben, catalogue 6, page 32.

i wish it was that easy!!!

whats the original colour before you painted it???, should be ok for the house and shed roof then. Going from making the trusses to just slapping it on the building and getting it done now :D :D

If u skip the trusses you must stick these onto some thin ply, get it in any good rc plane shop. Its grey anyway but I painted it 'pebble grey' to match the workshop. Its Crown Indulgance I think.

Trusses were gonna be for cosmetic really so may just skip it ;)