Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ere ya go, f?$%ing camera keeps blurring everything though!!!!

Complete with halfpipe drainage gulleys for the shed down to the drains. These will be painted a dirty orange colour to imitate the old clay pipes, which I have made a few to stack up in the corner aswell.

It couldn't be any easier lads. Smear on the Polyfilla and spread it till it is roughly even and covering all the base. Grab a ruler or similar narrow edged tool, wet it and tamper it in whicheer direction the water should run. Wet the rulers edge every now and again and also keep wiping off any Poly it picks up. Then when you have done this two or three times wait for it to dry. As it becomes more viscous but not yet dried out, use something circular (I used a length of plastruct) wet it and drag through the Poly leaving a trough for drainage. If it goes crooked or something, don't panic. . . .wet the ruler, reetamper it and wait for it to dry slightly then try again.

So your convinced then mate, your going to do some too then yeah?!!

Will do the rest of the other baseboard tomorrow. I am itching to start another shed already but theres no point now  :'(

Will, the flat trailer is a cinversion of mine. I'll PM you the link.