Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks everyone. I am so pleased with this it is unreal. Everything inthere is loose apart from the vice on the workbench. One day I will build a modern workshop so some of the stuff will be pinched from here, plus I want to change it about now and then when different projects are being worked on. I have an over head jib and a few other pieces to add yet, a few more hand tools, an anvil on a wooden block. . . some will go inside, some will go outside in some dead space. There is no limit to what you can find to lay around. All those bits of plastic on the shelves, wooden chocs etc. . . they are all just off cuts and loose ends gathered along the way.

Compliments much appreciated... . we're are finally getting somewhere now!!

Yeah it is, it was in one of the sets, couldn't believe my luck. Think I will add lighting at some point but with a lift off roof I'm not sure how to do it just yet. One of the pic's is a bit dark but there is an oil drum and a load of jerry cans lined up along the wall near the wheel barrow aswell.

Cheers Jase!!

Kitting it out today took ages and so many attempts. it all had to be done with a pair of tweezers!!

Working on the outside junt right now mate. Need to detail the ground first though with few weeds etc, put the grain bin in and stuff then I can leab a few tyres, pallets etc in the gap. Just painting up some clay land drain pipe sections at the mo  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

nice work there Tris ;D ;D ;D. So have you got a plan on how to fix the other boards to this one :-\

Nice bit of detailing, if you had asked i have some 1:32 scale hardcore here :D :D :D

stopped again on mine, sont want to detail the sides until i know how to lay out out :-\