Britains 2014 Models

ALLEN XL

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im certain that CASE will freshen up the PUMA tractors at Agritechnica as they basically haven't touched the tinwork since they came out in 2007.........only the exhaust system has been changed due to ad blue.   I photographed an early PUMA prototype back in 2004 so some changes are defo coming!

I suspect they will increase power upto 250/260hp rated as MF have done with the 7626,  which will mean a beefier look plus some bonnet decal changes, rooflight improvements and a similar shovel nosed bonnet like the Magnums and farmall models as well ::)   Im sure it will look ace until UH decide to make a model of it ha ha!. 

Im certain that CASE will freshen up the PUMA tractors at Agritechnica as they basically haven't touched the tinwork since they came out in 2007.........only the exhaust system has been changed due to ad blue.   I photographed an early PUMA prototype back in 2004 so some changes are defo coming!

I suspect they will increase power upto 250/260hp rated as MF have done with the 7626,  which will mean a beefier look plus some bonnet decal changes, rooflight improvements and a similar shovel nosed bonnet like the Magnums and farmall models as well ::)   Im sure it will look ace until UH decide to make a model of it ha ha!. 

I done prototype work with Pumas. Really enjoyed driving them. The have a special place with me !

I have my moments rory  like the time I shouted in the cinema "is this a Scottish widows advert ??!! watching  " woman in black "

who knows wots coming out maybe a ford tractor painted green with red or yellow wheels branded farm tractor ha ha  would we find out any new release news at the spalding show ????

got back from a brilliant 2 week holiday,just checked all my emails and got this email from  jcb uk,i cant show the pictures of the fastrac 3230 but i can show the text of the email

For your eyes only (ie Confidential !!) please see attached images of the 3230. I wanted to share these with you particularly since you helped instigate the additional wing mirrors which I think finish the model off superbly. Let me know your address and I will ensure you get a licensed sample of the model when it comes into us at end of year

so definately a britains jcb 3230 fastrac in jan/feb 2014

Archived