Britains 2014 Models

ALLEN XL

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the JCB 3230 is getting another tier upgrade at Agritechnica in November?   Maybe a bigger exhaust system or the like would explain a slight delay..........just a thought.

this is why Phil

Hi Paul,

All good at this end thanks, hope things great with you. My last conversation with Britains was that the addition of wing mirrors had led to 2-3 month delay! which was a bit of a surprise to me, but also I guess an indication that Britains want to get the model right and have responded to your feedback directly! Anyway, it appears that it is likely to be Jan/Feb release in the UK. No indications on price, but I would guess around the £15-£18 mark as is standard. No images as yet, may have some around late Oct.

see your fault paul ,ask for mirrors and look what we get :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  I suspect its a bit of both, phils and your replies  statement for the delay ,whislt britains have made the model jcb wont want the old version being done, especially if its just decals ,light positions minor stuff like that 

Archived