Britains 2014 Models

ALLEN XL

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wouldn't mind seeing a new mf 590/5 see what they can do with that ,nice mf200 trailer revamp to maybe, was going to say a mf 30/130 drill , but to be honest i would like uh to do that one to go with the 590/690/390's they are doing now

It would be nice if the current owners of the Britains brand (I'm 'old school', as far as I'm concerned it hasn't really been 'Britains' since the family sold it in 1984) start a total revamp of their people and animals.

How sad is it that the figures today are so poor compared to the excellent (but very much of their time) figures of the early Herald days, 1955-65? Even the plastic versions of old lead figures, first designed in the 1920s and '30s were mostly far better than anything they make today.

When do we here about new line up for 2014 ? And what will we get ?

I don't think we normally hear anything formal until near Christmas time usually. Some times a few rumours get out based on what Britains have been measuring up.

I'd like a Ford 8210 Super Q as its what I spent my student harvests corn carting and ploughing on and should be reasonably straight forward now they have the TW10. With a 5f Dowdeswell plough to go with it and a Cousins of Emneth Cultipress! Also a decent trailled drill - like a 6m Bettinson or similar.

if I were a gambing man, my money would be on some classic MF's...older Case/IH, Ford and JD have been done, so I think 2014 could be Agco's turn.

A classic combine would be marvellous - but doubtful!

if I were a gambing man, my money would be on some classic MF's...older Case/IH, Ford and JD have been done, so I think 2014 could be Agco's turn.

A classic combine would be marvellous - but doubtful!

a flexi cab mf 100 series Joe,i would be delighted with that

Sadly I think a flexi cab may be a bit to hard to replicate Paul , as much as I would like it but a decent 100 series say 165 or 185 with that delux metal cab ,or open platform would be nice . I would suspect uh will do it mind seeing as they have done them in 16 th already, britains will be a nice 500 series remake with any luck

id like to see a new baler , perhaps a international 440 , it would be smart coupled up to the ih 956 , and a flat 8 sledge too.

giving the interest in vintage tractors n the like im sure a vintage series of tractors n implements would sell off the shelves

I d think they d tend to keep to the newer stuff  in line with modern farming   with U/H cutting up the maket in the older models not too sure they go that way  & take them on &  as  Britains  are still  selling to the toy market  but   i would like to see a nice plough come out of the shop in 2014 from Mr Britains

bring back the "corn king" ha

any uk IH mccormick 414 434 614 634 .. or 574 454 ...or 885xl

and do something totaly out the zone ....a 1970s zetor crystal!!!!!

i can dream i always do but lets face it britains are doing a brill job at the mo im chuffed with them the last 2 or 3 years

Archived