Schuco 2014

catkom3

Ooh,I think I could find a use for one of those M.A.N's

MAN1_zpsc08e8f8e.jpg

SnowieMAN_zpse78c5ba4.jpg

And that "HIAB" looks very handy,

Regards

Joe.

Likely to be an expensive way of getting hold of a decent HIAB!

P

Likely to be an expensive way of getting hold of a decent HIAB!

P

Certainly would be Peter,but any other options are few and far between,there is a New Ray ( I think ) Iveco 6 wheeler with a " HIAB " on it,but you don't see them very often,??

Regards

Joe.

Certainly would be Peter,but any other options are few and far between,there is a New Ray ( I think ) Iveco 6 wheeler with a " HIAB " on it,but you don't see them very often,??

Regards

Joe.

Or scratch build, seen that done on a few RC and 1/24 trucks on forums. Very impressive builds replicating the same shape a few millimetres smaller time after time to achive the telescopic boom on large hiab's

Would be a nice base model for the Bedford TM 6x6 that Aberdeen council had up at Glenhee ski centre with a snow plow on but sadly likely to be very expensive.

As for testing the water for making trucks my inexperienced mind says its more likely to be testing the waters for more military stuff to go with the 1/35 kits that are available :( would love it if they did build some typical trucks out though as the detail is phenominal in these

Already saving for the Unimog with gritter, it's due out this month isn't it?

You could be right James,but I think the 1/35th truck market is pretty well covered,some nice Knucklebooms here,http://www.accurate-armour.com/showaaproducts.cfm?category=14&subcategory=23

and some pretty spectacular tank transporters here,http://www.accurate-armour.com/showaaproducts.cfm?category=14&subcategory=20 sorely tempted to try one of these Pinzgauers, http://www.accurate-armour.com/showaaproducts.cfm?category=14&subcategory=234

Regards

Joe.

I've just flipped through the Schuco catalogue again and noticed this Fuchs excavator,

Fuchs1_zps3c790d33.jpg

Fuchs2_zpsa4c8ee4b.jpg

thats a bit different in 1/32nd scale,looks like the bucket will open and close,also a bit of a pity these are 1/43rd,never knew such a thing existed a Brabus six wheeled G Wagen,

BrabusGwagen_zpsfab404c4.jpg

Regards

Joe,

You just made my heart skip a beat there Joe.

I thought the G Wagens were 1:32.

There's a couple of videos on the YouTube of 6x6 AMG G Wagens playing in the sand in some Arabian desert. Top of my shopping list if I ever win the Lotto, just ahead of an AMG ML55 for doing the shopping.

Edit: Found it.

• 6 months later...

This one seems to have slipped in under the radar, Schuco Holder in 1/32 limited to 1000 models. I quite like it as I have a thing for old and unusual models but it is quite expensive, I found it for £79.99 on ebay

post-898-0-10583800-1409122563_thumb.jpg

Archived