Weise Toys 2014

SPN

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They both look very good models even for pre-production mock ups. Slightly more detail than Wiking even it seems?

If I remember correctly the price was shocking though, or is this only the first Claas dealer badged batch?

They both look very good models even for pre-production mock ups. Slightly more detail than Wiking even it seems?

If I remember correctly the price was shocking though, or is this only the first Claas dealer badged batch?

You never said a truer word Niels,Wiese have got Wiking beat for quality and detail, far to Siku like these day's,I've just bought the Fendt Katana and it is no match for the R O S Krone Big X 1100,the Katana is mostly plastic,but the Krone mostly diecast,your also right about the Claas price,€89.90 is the price being quoted at the moment,

Regards

Joe.

You never said a truer word Niels,Wiese have got Wiking beat for quality and detail, far to Siku like these day's,I've just bought the Fendt Katana and it is no match for the R O S Krone Big X 1100,the Katana is mostly plastic,but the Krone mostly diecast,your also right about the Claas price,€89.90 is the price being quoted at the moment,

Regards

Joe.

Any idea if this is the final price or just the first edition with a Claas box exclusively for dealers?

Well, I have had some email contact with someone from the Claas shop about the Xerion models. The standard Trac VC will cost € 69,95 and the Forward Control € 79,95. These are indeed exclusive and limited dealer editions that come in a special Claas box. These will be launched in August. When the standard edition will follow they do now know yet.

I am waiting for a reply in what number the limited edition run is.

If you're a tight git, like myself, it's best to wait for the standard version! Bound to knock at least € 10 off the price? They don't know what it's going to cost yet, up to Weise it seems.

Yes Bas they told me there will but they don't know when Weise are going to release it and what the price will be.

Thanks Niels. But it wouldn't surprice me when the "standard"version" is more limited.

Texas

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Arno,I've seen the 320,I found it when I was looking for more information on the 526,but there only seems to be that one picture of it at the start of a video on YouTube I think,

Regards

Joe.

• 1 month later...

Roll on August,but I've a funny feeling that Saddle Trac will be re-released in time for Christmas with some device or other on it's back,??

Xerion1B_zpsfb1cae40.jpg

Xerion1A_zps4e67e97a.jpg

Xerion1C_zpsef56e42f.jpg

Pictures courteousy of Arno,via GTP,

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...

ha ha! Joe, well you can wait till Xmas Joe, ill take them from Claas right on the first release in August.

There was some talking about an implement for the ST, but there is still no new info about it.

First release is now due this month through Claas dealers,info via Farmmodelnews on Facebook,

This Claas Xerion 4000 Saddle Trac made by Weise-Toys in Scale 1:32 will be available at the Claas-shop this month! The model is a Limited (First) Edition of 3000 pieces and will cost €89,90

Regards

Joe.

• 5 months later...

Archived