Réplicagri 2014

SPN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ve just got the Kuhn TF 1500 front hopper set  & i ve found it some what hard to get the  A - frame to line up with the weight block  its far too tight  a fit   &  a little out of line  got 2 pins in so that  ll have to do ha ha!   but the A frame looks like it will fit the wheel set a little better 

I ve just got the Kuhn TF 1500 front hopper set  & i ve found it some what hard to get the  A - frame to line up with the weight block  its far too tight  a fit   &  a little out of line  got 2 pins in so that  ll have to do ha ha!   but the A frame looks like it will fit the wheel set a little better 

Agreed, nice model but a ***** of thing to put together.

• 2 months later...

Oh nuts , was really looking forward to that one to , good job I bought a brouchure , I could build my own I guess

i googled replicagri axial flow prototype pictures, and I got a link to a web site that shows a picture of the actual machine that has been measured. The people on that forum said it was coming this year. Fingers crossed Sean.

i googled replicagri axial flow prototype pictures, and I got a link to a web site that shows a picture of the actual machine that has been measured. The people on that forum said it was coming this year. Fingers crossed Sean.

Is this the link Chris,http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77167 I'm sure I sawanother Claas Markant,due soon as well,this time it has the bale thrower plus the white covers,

Regards

Joe.

Well if they are measuring it now we'll have to wait at least another year or more before it is actually on sale? Always takes a long time! Or am I wrong?

No your not wrong Niels, I knew I'd seen that Markant somewhere,it was on FarmModel News on Facebook,https://www.facebook.com/FarmModelNews?fref=ts

Claasmarkant_zps8f39acd8.jpg

Regards

Joe.

With reference to the 1/32 Repliagri Case IH combine, check out the Classic Tractor model section (maybe the May 2014 edition). There's a summary of what's due out and there's a short paragraph saying its due out in the Autumn 2014.

However don't hold me to that one, print is somewhat different to the actual model been on sale.

I have a Nordsten drill that was planned to be converted into a IH drill in 2004, and it still a Nordsten drill although with poorly applied red paint on!

Well if they are measuring it now we'll have to wait at least another year or more before it is actually on sale? Always takes a long time! Or am I wrong?

I don't mind the wait Niels,as long as it comes. At least rep-ag models are usually worth the wait. The bertoud raptor sprayer was a year late, but what a top model it was when it arrived.

• 1 month later...

Slap a new decal on the bonnet and away you go with a new model! They can repeat the trick a few times. Not even the slightest interest in doing something different to make it stand out.

Surely making the different variants is a good thing as it allows people to buy the version they prefer?

I just wish they would make different variants of the M/60 model, preferably with different wheel options.

A TM155 would be excellent.

Archived