Réplicagri 2014

SPN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need it on in the position it's shown though Arno as that's the working position not transport which is where it seems to be fixed to , recon it moves along with the drawbar though , I can't see them going to that much agro to detail it like this and miss that. Also going by the pics are there two version of the times? As one seem to have folding extensions ?

Did notice that Joe, and the fact that the attaching point for the bale sled is at the top of the chamber! All the ones I've had dealings with were at the bottom under the transfer plate. Great baler though, looking forward to it coming out :)

Brian,maybe that "drawbar" at the top is part of the casting for the bale thrower,there does seem to be too many holes / brackets on the back of that baler,??

regards

Joe.

I operate one of these balers, and I was in the shed today looking at it, and another thing that is missing is the hydraulic hose and ram to lift the intake reel up and down, or was this an extra? Also, to me, the bale chamber doesn't seem to stick out the back of the baler very far and looks a bit stubby compared to our real machine, any thoughts anyone?

I operate one of these balers, and I was in the shed today looking at it, and another thing that is missing is the hydraulic hose and ram to lift the intake reel up and down, or was this an extra? Also, to me, the bale chamber doesn't seem to stick out the back of the baler very far and looks a bit stubby compared to our real machine, any thoughts anyone?

Chris,you must have had a very posh baler,the majority of Markants in this collection just have a simple ratchet affair,but all the rear chutes do look fairly short,http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=Az_6xdmmIO5S4Q4ACPNNBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTIybTB2aGFuBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM0ODY3MzEyYTMyNmE0MTZmMTkyMGE0MWVjNGM0YjViOARncG9zAzEEaXQDYmluZw--?back=http%3A%2F%2Fuk.images.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3F_adv_prop%3Dimage%26va%3Dclaas%2Bmarkant%2B60%26fr%3Dyhs-ironsource-fullyhosted_003%26ri%3D3%26hsimp%3Dyhs-fullyhosted_003%26hspart%3Dironsource%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D1&w=615&h=461&imgurl=img02.tablica.pl%2Fimages_tablicapl%2F105905931_1_644x461_claas-markant-60-kielce_rev007.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Ftablica.pl%2Foferta%2Fclaas-markant-60-ID46if9.html&size=43.6KB&name=%3Cb%3Eclaas+markant+60+%3C%2Fb%3ELech%C3%B3w+%E2%80%A2+Tablica.pl&p=claas+markant+60&oid=4867312a326a416f1920a41ec4c4b5b8&fr2=&fr=yhs-ironsource-fullyhosted_003&tt=%3Cb%3Eclaas+markant+60+%3C%2Fb%3ELech%C3%B3w+%E2%80%A2+Tablica.pl&b=0&ni=144&no=1&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11ms0tvpm&sigb=15k53kcua&sigi=12o59r9ve&.crumb=lqutYk1C2Vg&fr=yhs-ironsource-fullyhosted_003&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&hspart=ironsource just "click" the right arrow to go through them all,

Regards

Joe.

Great pics on the link Joe, thanks. The very first picture has the hydraulic reel lift, you can see the hose laying on the intake reel guard, and I can see at least another 4 balers in the other pics that also have it. I see what you mean about the rear chute size, by your pics in that link it looks as if the model is about right.

• 2 months later...

Any idea which YEAR they'll be available,seems to me like we're still waiting on most of the models announced LAST year at Agritechnika,?? and not just from Replicagri either.

Regards

Joe.

Archived